CAO MX2-Triliogy Exotic Maduro-Olivia Grand Maduro FS

Joined Mar 2006
6 Posts | 0+
I am cleaning out my humidor. Here are the cigars I am unloading. I will break them up however you please let me know.

1-BOX- CAO Mx2 Belicoso
9- Trilogy Exortic Maduro- Churchill
13 -Olivia Grand Maduro--Torpedo

All of these smokes have a real dark wrapper and are great!

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but this guy has 4 posts, and they're all trying to move cigars.

Does anyone know anything about him? Has anyone purchased any of his sticks?

May be perfectly legit, just looking for an interested audience to divest some of his collection. On the other hand...

If you would like references I would be more than happy to provide them. Second , I have no problem sending my end out first to those who are well established or those who have well established members who can vouch for them.
Thanks for the concern soupwell.

How are the CAO Belicoso?
I'm new, and I have been thinking about getting some CAO Black, because I like the cedar wrap.

Is it said C - A - O? Or as a word: kay-oh?

JPorter21:

First, welcome to the forum - this is a great bunch of folks - including my man, Soupwell.

We are just a cautious bunch here because we have had some issues the past 6 months. We kind of rely on PIF's and Trades to build up a rep.

That being said - if I wasn't full up I would definitely be interested in some of your sticks. I am guessing a trade is out of the question since you are looking to empty your humidor. If you do have room for a trade - send me a PM.

Again, welcome to the forum.

- Kelvin

Pronounce each letter separately. C-A-O. I know that's how it's supposed to be pronounced, but every time I see it it still sounds like "cow" in my head.

The CAO Black that I had was DEElicious, I would recommend them to anybody who likes the medium to full sticks.

PM Sent Porter.

TheMann00 said:
I'm new, and I have been thinking about getting some CAO Black, because I like the cedar wrap.

C-A-O.....I was corrected at JR's when I called it "Ciao" - what do you want from me - I'm Italian.

I agree with soup, that CAO Black is a great smoke. My next order is going to include a couple of those in it.

Kelvin said:
TheMann00 said:

C-A-O.....I was corrected at JR's when I called it "Ciao" - what do you want from me - I'm Italian.

I do that all the time even though I know how its said. It irritates me to no end.

But to answer the question, he's trying to sell the MX2 Belicoso. I just bought the same box a few weeks ago and have bunch more. I haven't dipped into the box yet because I want some more age on them but I couldn't do with them in my lineup. They're a great maduro. One of the best IMHO. If you're into flavor and medium - medium/full cigars you might like them.

Just smoked one of the MX2 Belicosos tonight to see how I liked them. Nice, dark, oily wrapper, well built, perfect prelight draw, good burn all the way through. Unfortunately, I was smoking in kind of a hurry, and I think it may have hampered my enjoyment of the stick. It had good "body," but I didn't get as many nice flavors as I was hoping for. After all the good things I've heard about it, I'm not ready to write this one off yet; as I said, I was kinda rushed through it.

I have lowered the price on these smokes , and I am willing to sell them as a package if interested!