Casa Fuente- Vegas Trip

Joined Feb 2006
816 Posts | 0+
West Hartford, CT
Alright guys, im going to vegas with about 12 of my buddies, my pops, one of his buddies, fiancees pops and one of his buddies...for my bachelor party...i love vegas :twisted:

i will be there oct. 6th- 9th and im staying at caesars so will be checking out Casa Fuente atleast once. Id figure id get the ball rolling with regards to seeing if anybody wants me to pick up any sticks for them.

I'm sure they carry a variety of fuente cigars, but id like to refrain from picking up a bunch of fuentes that are readily available at our average shops/retailers- simply as a matter of convenience for me. That said, im more than happy to take "orders" for any casa fuentes, opus, god of fires, etc. but i cant front the dough cuz i just dont have it! :cry: I'm currently looking online to see if they have a website with cigar/price listing, but havent found much. If anybody lets me know what they want, ill give them a call and see what info i can get on pricing.

Anyway, if your interested, pm me for more information...

I should be in Vegas to rendezvous with my parents flying in from Hawaii at the same time (Oct 6-9). If I do make it to Vegas, I'll be staying at the California Hotel in downtown.

hey doc-
id love to say lets try to get together while in vegas, but to be honest i have no way of planning when and where we will be, plus trying to coordinate all of us to do something at a certain time will be near impossible...i know we'll be in "old" vegas for atleast an afternoon- but who knows when...ill pm ya closer to the date if it looks doable...

talumn- pm replied

Yeah, I don't know our plans yet either. But I DO want to check out Casa Fuente.

I'll keep you updated as well.

I will also be in Vegas Oct 5 through 9th. I'd like to check out Casa Fuente. If you want to meet one of those nights PM me.