Casa Fuente

Joined Dec 2005
169 Posts | 0+
Ladislovia, Turbekistan
Chrisguinther and I will be meeting at Casa Fuente at @2 pm on Friday the 6th of October. If there are any other forum members in the area then please feel free to join us for a smoke and a cocktail. Drop a post here and we'll look for you there.

I'll be arriving in Vegas Friday late morning. I'll try to pursuade my parents to go to Caesars though.

You gotta get the Sangria by the pitcher....better deal and they'll put you in a great mood!

I wish I could meet you, I'm even temped to drive out!! Unfortunately I have a busy weekend....another time, definitely!

I wish i could meet you guys, we dont get in till 9pm friday night and from there schedule is uncertain but im hoping to get there maybe sat afternoon or sunday sometime...we are staying at caesars so if you see a group of about 15 guys, 4 old timers and the rest of us 20somethings, that may be us! :lol:

Ok, that narrows it down to about 500 patrons in Caesars. :lol:

If anyone is going to be in Vegas Nov 5-7th, please PM me. The wife and I will be there and would love to enjoy a smoke or two with some fellow smokers.

Cerberus and ChrisG, are you folks still meeting up tomorrow at 2pm?

My last post for today, then it's vacation time.

Cerberus, got your PM. If I'm there, I'm there. Gonna really try to make it. Would be great to finally meet Mr DHL man himself, ChrisG, and you.

Remember, I'm the asian-looking guy with the Hawaiian accent. And with my luck, there's gonna be 50 asians there. :lol:

Have fun everyone!

I really want to try a Casa Fuente. This sounds like an excellent excuse to try to make a trip to Vegas at some point. 8)

I will be in Vegas for the Big Smoke that weekend... I'm sure I'll hit up Casa Fuente at some point...

Met Cerberus at Casa Fuente. But where was ChrisG?

I got to Casa at about 2pm. Lit up a C18 and ordered a Casa Mojito. Sat around for 30 minutes. Asked the waitress if anyone is waiting for anyone. She went inside, and there was Cerberus!

I wonder if ChrisG sat around too. :lol:

Nice meeting you Cerberus!

Attachments

• CasaFuente1.jpg
    CasaFuente1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 353
Ahhhh Casa Fuente! Been there twice. Nothing like a $10.00 whiskey and a $20.00 cigar! Love the view too!

I had a Casa Mojito with my Cusano 18, and great company with Cerberus.

ChrisG, you missed out!

Sorry gentlemen, I've been spending a great deal of my time in the hospital lately with kidney stones and kidney infection. I'm going to have to cancel my trip to the Big Smoke as well due to my health I unable to travel.

Oh boy Chris. Sorry to hear about that. I didn't think it would take that long to get rid of them. I hope your able to disolve or pass them soon. Feel better buddy. We hate to see you out of commision. If you need anything please let us know.

So sorry to hear that Chris. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. You are a true BOTL!

Thanks for your kind words, brothers. I'm going to attempt to go to work today and spend my weekend getting some rest and maybe smoking a few cigars. I've got some 5 Vegas and a Padron 1926 calling my name.