Casa Fuente

Chris, sorry to hear about your situation. I was truly bummed out not meeting you. Hope you get better soon.

I've been busy since my return from Vegas.

Here are more pics. Unfortunately, my camera went on the fritz in the humidor.

Attachments

• Casa Fuente humi.jpg
    Casa Fuente humi.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Casa Fuente humi girl.jpg
    Casa Fuente humi girl.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Casa Fuente Mojito C18.jpg
    Casa Fuente Mojito C18.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 183
Hey Chris, get better soon. My dad had the same problem. Stones are no joke. Well take it easy.

Cheers
Martin

Thats hilarious! He is smoking the Cusano 18 next to the Casa bag! Right there with ya brother!

Yeah, I was the only person smoking a non-Fuente there. I was hoping ChrisG or Cerebrus would notice me smoking a C18.

Ok so I'm sending this from my cell phone. I had a great time meeting DocT. We had a great conversation while taking in the scenery and thw wonderful Casa Fuente atmosphere. I'm very disappointed that I wasn't able to meet ChrisG but, I'd rather wait till he's 100%. Get better soon brother! Casa Fuente cigars are great. I would love to pick up a box, next time.
Across the street from the B&B I'm staying at in Phoenix is a little cigar shop called "Don's Cigars". Had an RP Sungrown there lastnight and picked up a tin of RP vintage jr. I wanted to know what they taste like. More later when I'm at a computer.

Brett

Cerberus said:
picked up a tin of RP vintage jr. I wanted to know what they taste like.

These are great, I have been smoking the !990 Jr's and I love them. I think they are just as good as their full-sized big brothers...

I know what you mean about the hospital vistits there chrisg. I was just diagnosed with Crohns disease at the end of July and have since made three week long visits to the hospital. No fun in my book. I've had the kidney stones before too, thats no piece of cake either. Thankfully mine were small enough that they didn't have to do anything and they passed pretty easy.

I was mis-diagnosed with Crohn's last fall! My mother has had it for about thirty years. But yeah, all these hospital trips are wearing me down. I'll be glad to get this over with.

Its amazing how many people that I have found have Crohns disease that I never knew had it. Its like all of a sudden people are coming out of the woodwork saying yeah, I have it or I know these people that have it and so on. I guess its not a glamorous thing to have since it involves ones bowels and digestive tract though.

Chris, I wish you all the best brother. I feel your pain, my gall bladder has been acting up for about two months now, and it won't be getting fixed any time soon.

Got one more pic to add to this Vegas trip.

Yes, I was tired in that pic. 8)

Attachments

• WINNER.jpg
    WINNER.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24