Castro fell

Joined Apr 2004
177 Posts | 0+
movalca
While watching Fox News this AM, there was a small clip about Fidel Castro falling after making a speech. IIRC, he injured himself. How old is this guy? He has outlasted every President since Kennedy. Just a thought, if this guy "kicks the bucket"(not wishing him any ill will) will they lift this silly 'embargo' against Cuba so that we won't have to jump through hoops to get real Cuban cigars. Also, would that lower the price of Cubans. I've always wondered about this embargo. I read that JF Kennedy smoked Cubans. I know that there are or were other issues, but I'm viewing this from a cigar standpoint.

Castro's "right hand man" is supposed to be just like him, policy wise. Not sure if he's a relative or not. But if Castro were to step down, maybe that would be enough for the US to open up negotiations.

wish he'd broken his neck instead...think the Cubans smoked Kennedy...Kennedy sent Schlesinger (sp?) out to buy him a LIFE time supply of Petit Upmann's just prior to sticking it to us...about 1000...@ least it turned out to be a lifetime supply...JFK also owned an M16 :shock:

From what I have been hearing things in Cuba are really bad!
The changes in policy of the US for Cuban's living here.
The resrtictions on travel and amounts of money allowed to be taken there. Have caused yet another level of poverty in Cuba.
The people are talking about revolution & change.
The poeple of this beautiful place are suffering, more than ever!
It is time for a change!
I pray for these people.
They need a change.
They need Castro to fall!

Well said CastleCreast, I understand that we Americans are now #2 on the we don't like you list in Cuba, and that the Russians are now the big don't like after they bankrupted themselves trying to support this old commie. I've know a few real Cubans and they deserve way better that what happened to them under bastista and castro. They need a fair vote and a fair chance.