Chris's New House Contest #2

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Gahanna, OH
Here is another picture of my new house that I will be moving into in August. The first person to guess the exact date wins a five-pack of cigars out of my personal stash. One guess per person per day.

Attachments

• 2610984d.jpg
    2610984d.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 576
Heck, I guessed the same thing Brenda did, even AFTER reading her post :)

Okay, the 17th then.

August 16th is my birthday so I am tempted to guess that. But I am thinking that you are going to move in on a weekend so I will go with the 19th as thats a Saturday.

Beautiful looking house by the way.

Excellent Job UnkaMikey!!!!

You are a lucky guy to win one of Chris's contests!

I first read through the guesses, so I wouldn't duplicate any. Then, with my brain functioning at 100% (that is 100% for my brain, which is about 3% for most folks) posted the 15th. Had to edit the post to the 17th after I rechecked and saw that Brenda had guessed the 15th. Then, I almost didn't check the thread, figuring there was no way.

I'm gonna have to start paying better attention. Or maybe not, it seems to work out okay when I'm clueless!

Way to go brother, I think Chris is going to hit you pretty hard!!

Congrats! It's funny, I had guessed the same date at Capt then, had to edit my post.

Package arrived today, and like you guys said, it's a beauty. Very nice sticks, Chris, thank you. I'll torch them after you move in!