Chris's New House

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Gahanna, OH
Well, everyone, it has been several months since my great cigar unloading for the new house so I thought I would give you all an update. The issue we have had is selling our current house. Although we live in a good neighborhood, a lot of the houses have went back to the bank because people couldn't make their house payments. Because of that we have had a lot of competition and have had to lower the price of our house $40000 less that what it's really worth. We are doing a short sale that dents my wife's credit for several years. My credit, however, is unaffected, because my name is not on the mortgage.
Finally, we have a buyer! My bar house is still available; however, we have found another bar house for a better price. This house is more updated and has a projection tv above the bar!!! We are going to see it tomorrow, but I have an inkling this will be the one. Wish me luck, everyone!!! If we decide to purchase it, I will post a few small pictures.

Sorry to hear about that big hit brother - good luck with the new house!! 8) 8)

Ouch! Sorry to here about the house sale. Have the values gone up so you're not taking a loss at least?

Good Luck.

This is a picture of my new house! Our offer was accepted and we move in three weeks.

Attachments

• 2610984a.jpg
    2610984a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 657
Nice looking house there brother - congratulations on the new digs!!

Nice place, Chris. Looks like it would be a great place for a get-together :)

We'll bring ashtrays, you supply the cigars!

well have to supply the cigars, Chris sold all of his to buy the house remember. Hey any place with a basketball court is top of the line in my book. Good luck. I see a lot of grass in that picture :shock:

Thanks everyone. Unkamikey, I got the cigars believe me. Padron 64's and Cohiba Robustos for everyone!!!

Beautiful place for sure, congratulations Chris, makes that huge smoke sale you had worth it huh?