Christmas gifts

Joined Dec 2005
792 Posts | 0+
Vermont
So what did you all get for goodies??

My wife bought me a box of Rocky Patel Fusion Toro's. They also came with a Rocky Patel humidor 25 to 50ct. The humidor was free with the box of Fusions. It's "ok" and it will be fine on my desk at work
My in-laws wanted to get in on the cigar giving too. They sent me a Thom**** travel humidor, with Thom**** cigars. I got 5 different types of "T" House cigars. 2 five packs of each. It was a really thoughtful gift. I have never had a cigar from "T", so I'm going to give them a try. :D

All in all it was a good day. My wife did great! I guess I'll keep her :lol:

What did you smoke today??
I had a Sol Cubano Sumatra this morning Its one of my favorites
Had an Opus X after dinner, and ended the evening with a Partagas Series D#4
I hope you all had a great day. Happy Holidays
gary

I did good. My Father bought me a 500ct glasstop humidor, I actually took possession of that a month ago but when I pulled a cigar out of it this morning still had a huge grin on my face. My nephew bought me a really nice horror fiction anthology, I read the opening tale and was pleasantly repulsed 8) Nice gift from a very nice young man. I got a bunch of other assorted goodies, lot of U of M related stuff, most impressive? A hardcover book with contributuions from some of the players from the 1920's to the present with an introduction from Bo himself.

I really am a lucky guy to receive the stuff I did, tomorrow night I give and receive gifts with the g/f's family. As cliched as it sounds, I really did enjoy giving more than receiving, the looks on some of my families faces were priceless when they opened their gifts from me.

Oh and I got an ACID cigar from a good friend who is just getting into smoking cigars, will smoke that thing and think about what a good friend he is. That was a nice gesture on his part, I returned the favor with a R&J Bully.

Christmas night smoke was a Padron 64 Pyramid. Lovely cigar. :thumbsup:

I mentioned on the "What smokes did you buy today?" thread what cigars I got from my wife and in-laws. I also got an IPOD shuffle, some great clothes, and ITunes and Barnes & Noble gift cards. I'm currently smoking a VSG Spellbound I got from Brenda once upon a time that I really really like! The glass of Macallan I'm drinking with it rocks as well. With the Cowboy loss, the Saints are guaranteed a first round bye in the playoffs and barring anything crazy happening during the Jets game, I may win the Cigar.com fantasy football league. All in all, a great Christmas!

I got a leather cigar case, a couple books, a new dvd player, and a Barnes and Noble gift card. I smoked a Oliva Master Blends 2 today. Wonderful cigar. Had it with some nice Virginia made wine.

5 pack of Cohiba Siglo III from my daughter. Opus X and a Macanudo Vintage 2000 from my son. Promise of an air freshener (still researching) from my wife, so I can smoke them inside in this frozen tundra of a state up north.

Some great books, including Domestic Enemies by Matt Bracken - excellent so far!

DVDs: A-Team Season 2 (I pity the fool), The Tick Season 1 (the cartoon version), Voltron (had no idea that one was coming - heh)

Very nice ratchet set and a sweet Coleman camp stove - been wanting for one of these for a while!

The two best presents were:
#2: A good friend had her baby on Dec 24 - got to visit them in the hospital - I can't get over how small the baby's fingers are!

#1 - see my thread in the non-cigar section titled "The end of the world as we know it"

Well the wife's smile at her gifts and the thanks I got later last night (Wink) were pretty good gifts along with the look on the kid's faces when they discoverd their booty in the morning. Aside from that I love my cuisinart burr coffee mill that my wife got me. The thing is awesome. I like it alot. I also got a big fryer from my mom. One of those stainless steel jobs with a basket big enough to fit a whole fish in it, but not big enough for a turkey. (There is always next year.) I had a great cigar on Christmas eve (Opus X perfection X) but I was so tired that could not finish him. I was falling asleep with my stick in hand (it was about 2:30 in the morning). All in al it was a good christmas. Now I have to figure out how to get my usb ports workign so that my wife can load all of the pictures we took up to the pc.

I got a Cohiba Piramide print that was nicely matted and framed. I also got a Bose home theater system, some Playstation 3 games, and some gift cards. I smoked a Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill ISOM last night.

I got that cusano sampler box from c.com, the rocky DVD's, family guy volume 4, espresso set, tiger woods golf for ps2 (somesaid they play online so if you want to play give me a few weeks and I'll be ready for the challenge), racquetball gear, some other random stuff.

I smoked a VSG sorcerer after dinner. After all that food, wine and that cigar I fell asleep in a chair. Great day.

Box of assorted torpedos from a buddy

A Fuente Shark & Anejo from another buddy who threw in a Gurkha sign.

Assorted Cohibas from my dad

Two Padron 1926s & a Fuente Forbidden X Lancero from yet another buddy. He threw in a copy of Little Miss Sunshine. Great movie.

This is the first time I've gotten cigars for Christmas and I must say it was a rounding success.

I got a Best Buy gift card from my wife. My wife's present got lost by UPS last week, but was found yesterday and is currently enroute today. Gotta love UPS.

for the smoking room! :D

iJoy®320 is at your command 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each of four powerful massage modes can be programmed to give you the touch you prefer. The controller has three different programmed massage sessions of 15 minutes, which means you can kick back and enjoy a programmed massage at the touch of a button.

Attachments

• 9413_medium.jpg
    9413_medium.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 737
CC, I've been thinking about one of those for awhile now. They are very nice.

I got a Circuit City gift card, a bunch of other gift cards, a Bodum Chambord press, a dynaflex ball, and some other small misc. stuff.

I got a few cigar related iteams sych as, a cutter, assorted size c.com Q*ban label cigars, assorted size c.com Red label, 2 months of c.com. I have an x-mas party sunday were I probabaly wont get more cigar stuff becasue most of my side of the family doesn't like me smoking cigars. But I guess you never know. I also got a bunch of home depot gift cards for the house. Have a happy new year all.