Churchill's in Boston - November 7th

Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
Anybody interested in sitting down and having a smoke with Phisherman and myself - let me know. We will be at Churchill's in Boston on November 7th (Election Day - vote early and often).

I dont' have to be to my meeting the next day until 2pm so I think I could actually stay out late for once.

Hmmmm....

Very tempting, but very FAR. Let me kick this one around for a bit and see what I can see.

Why does this sound like such a good idea?!?

Hey Phish! I can't remember what time we said to meet there. I am sure I will be there early smoking away so I will let you decide.

You still kicking it around, Adam?

Yes.....no.....yes

I want to but can't get the next day. Next time guys. Smoke one for me!!

Will do.

Kevin,
I'll give you a call when I'm leqving the office.

Phish, are you sure you want to do that,,, you know what kind of guy Kelvin is.

A guy that gives out Choix Supremes. I'll meet a guy like that any day of the week.

It was pleasure meeting with Phish yesterday at Churchills. It was a great couple of hours smoking and shooting the breeze with Dave and my buddy Derek. I may have to head back there tonight for another cigar or two (or three).

Thanks for everything, Dave - it was great. I look forward to getting together again in a few months. Right now I am looking forward to getting some coffee and advil into me to get me back to the land of the living!

What are you doing up so early. You don't have to be anywhere until 1:45 and then blow off diner with the sharks.

Kevin, it was great meeting you and Derek. You never cease to amze me with your generosity. Thanks agin for a great time. Next time I get to buy the drinks.

OK, I'm in.

Thanks for the Smokes guys. Now that you've dragged me into this, i'm going to waste most of my day poking around.

I'm looking forward to learning more and getting up to speed.

Attachments

• Syd on the deck.jpg
    Syd on the deck.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 76
Make sure you post info on the introduce yourself thread. Don't mention that we are friends. At least that's what I call you when you are in the room.

Kelvin said:
Don't mention that we are friends.

Sage advice.

Welcome to the board Derek.

Kevin, cue up the music; "Another one bites the dust"

Barcochris said:
I think Phish Killed Kelvin, He has not been heard from since.
I know he's alive. I spoke to him on the phone after they met up. So, at least we know he's alive.

kidnapped? maybe.

I didn't bring the camera - it was hard to justify it because this was a "business" trip! I worked very hard too!