Cigar Aficionado’s Dallas Big Smoke Moved

Joined Jan 2003
4K Posts | 0+
South Carolina
Despite the new citywide smoking ban that commences March 1st, the Dallas Big Smoke will still go on! Originally scheduled for March 13th at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, Cigar Aficionado’s Big Smoke was moved over to the Hyatt Regency DFW, located inside the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, on March 25th. The event begins at 7:00PM and ends at 10:00PM.

What is a Big Smoke, you ask? It’s a place to enjoy cigars from the best makers from across the world. Your ticket includes 25 premium cigars from the companies that are represented at the event. There will also be exhibit booths where you can try premium spirits, wines and beer. You can even fill up on delicious food from local restaurants. All part of the ticket price!

If you will be in the area and would like to attend you can order tickets online. Just click here for the online order form. Tickets are $150 each in advance or $200 at the door (if there are any left).

Big Smoke

Fernando: Sounds like a blast. Let us know how it goes. :shock:

Oh how I wish I was going to that one. :cry:

I'm going to go to the Big Smoke at the Marriott Marquis on May 22 in NYC. At $150 to get in and you get 25 premium cigars, that to me is a deal. The food and drink is a bonus!

Laura Miller is said to have crusaded this ban because someone blew smoke on here while at a restaruant one day.

We got more problems in Dallas than smoke thats for sure!