Cigar column / prize giveaways at The Daily Caller

Joined Sep 2012
3 Posts | 0+
Burke, VA
Dear cigar friends -- On Friday The Daily Caller published a "Cigar Hunter" column from the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida. If you've never see a cigar roller do his thing, please watch the two-minute video in this column, shot Monday night during a factory tour at the J.C. Newman Cigar Co.:

Cigar Hunter: "Hecho a mano" in Tampa

Next week will be the first in what we hope is a long series of prize giveaways -- a 25-count mixed bag of cigars from CheapHumidors.com -- and our email list is the only way to enter. (Note to industry folks: Now's the time to donate the next prize package while our calendar is pretty open.) Click here to enroll.

You can catch up on the whole Cigar Hunter series here -- I hope you enjoy it. This is an evolving project that exposes The Daily Caller's massive audience to the pleasures, history & vernacular of cigar smoking.

The Daily Caller is America's fastest-growing online news portal, reaching nearly 6 million unique readers every month. I'm learning week by week just how many of our readers enjoy cigars, and it couldn't please me more.

Enjoy your smokes!

With Every Good Wish,
David Martosko
Executive editor and cigar columnist
The Daily Caller

Last edited: