Cigar.com Cuban Label

Joined Apr 2006
1K Posts | 0+
Watching Eli smoke Robs cigars
I've got a sampler of these on the way. Would anyone here venture to offer any comparisons of this cigar to another they have smoked? I'm looking forward to trying them.

Watch your ash. They don't keep a long ash. I accidentally dumped ash on my lap with my first cuban label.

Brenda said:
Watch your ash. They don't keep a long ash. I accidentally dumped ash on my lap with my first cuban label.

:lol: , yea, they are a mixed filler cigar, but they are a great smoke, along with the Cameroon. As far as comparison, the only one that comes to mind is the Fuente Sun Grown. They both sport an Ecuadorian wrapper.

Sweet. I'll watch my ash Brenda...

Mine shipped today, looking foward to a little smoke and flame!

All labels from Tabadom (Cuban, Cameroon, Red, and Pruple) are mixed. Blue is long filler.

I know this sounds backwards since those are the more expensive but it was a conscious decision. Tabadom makes Davidoff. When cigars are made, they are typcially rolled about an inch too long and are cut down. So as not to waste, Tabadom saves these ends for us that we use in our mixed fillers. So essentially in our filler, you are getting wrapper, binder, and filler from Davidoff cigars. We then finish off each blend with our own wrapper. If you ask me, it is the secret sauce. Hope this clears up any questions.

Alex I gotta tell ya I dig the secret sauce man! I got two samplers of the Cuban Label and I love them. I can see this as my everyday go cigar easily. One could spend allot more and get allot less thats for sure.

Alex,

I thought I read somewhere that Cusano makes the Cameroon label?

Did I misread something or have I gotten mixed up?

No you read correctly. Cusano actually blends it for us and has it made for us. However, all Cusano cigars are made in the Tabadom factory also. He helped us get the blend going.

I can only speak for the cuban label...its the only one I have tried...that said

I dont know whats in it or where its from or who makes it but they kick ass for any money

Stick