Cigar Trade Cigar Forum Giveaway: "Barber Pole" Cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jan 2003
4K Posts | 0+
South Carolina
Thanks to Cigarsmoka and the folks at Cigar.com, we are able to offer this unique giveaway prize:

”Barber Pole” Churchill Cigars, exclusively from Cigar.com
[img=left]http://www.amback.com/images/uploaded/bpole.jpg[/img]
[img=left]http://www.amback.com/images/uploaded/bpole2.jpg[/img]
Cigar.com found Pedro "Pepe" Manquina, a fourth generation Cuban cigar blender and roller to blend and roll this Barber Pole. Pedro was born in Pinar del Rio, Cuba in 1926 (His father, Jesus Manquina had been in the business since 1900). Pedro became a roller at the age of fourteen, since then he has worked for the famous El Laguito and Partagas factories in Havana, Cuba. He arrived in the Dominican Republic in 1980 and worked as a roller for a few of the most prestigious cigar companies. Today, Pedro is blending his own tobaccos from Nicaragua, Honduras and the Dominican Republic. This Barber Pole cigar is rolled the Cuban way, by a Cuban who has a lifetime of experience and generations behind him. It's everything you would expect from a Cuban cigar (with the exception of Cuban tobacco) all the way down to the triple cap. They have been honored to have Pedro come up with this unique barber pole in three sizes, Churchill, Torpedo and Robusto, all available in bundles of twenty five. The mixed Ecuadorian and Honduran wrappers give this cigar it's appealing and enticing look. With Honduran long filler and binder, this cigar is super premium quality, made by a man whose whole life and family has been cigars.

Here's how the Giveaway will work:
  • • To be eligible, you must be a registered member of the AmBack Forums,
    • To register for the giveaway, post a reply under this heading saying "Register me". We will reply with your ticket number,
    • 1 registration per member,
    • All registrations must be made here in this thread. No PMs or emails.
We will be running the drawing from October 25 to November 25, 2004. On November 26 we will draw the winning number and post the winner's name here in the Cigar Forum. We will also contact the winner via email.

Good Luck!

Register me

P.S. CastleCrest, when I win I'll send you a few!

Please regester me for the barber pole cigars, thanks Enjoy, Vince

Maprinces3 - your ticket number is 68354

vince - your ticket number is 68355

stingrr - your ticket number is 68356

Sig Fever - your ticket number is 68357

thomjb - your ticket number is 68358

p8riot - your ticket number is 68359

ledman - your ticket number is 68360

Joe Forte - your ticket number is 68361

Status
Not open for further replies.