Cigar Forum Giveaway: Savoy Humidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is one sweet looking humidor, can't wait to display it proudly!!!!!!!!
Rough past week and then this!
A high point to a crappy moment.
Dealing with flood damage & well it is a pain in the BUTT!
But winning a nice humidor is wonderful!
Thanks!
Loren

Ohhhhhh, Bigg Bosss Mann, you have no idea what you were saying when you typed . . .

"e-mail me a ship-to address" . . . .

You see, wellllll, let's put it this way. You know how a man's home is his castle? Well, up until now, in our dear friend Castle Crest's case, that was indeed true, but if the tide gets any higher over there, you may be shipping to . . .

a SHIP!!!! :eek:mg:

In other words, a man's home is his castle, . . .

is his ship???

Well, in this case it may be, . . .

but we certainly hope not.

But if the castle does turn into a ship, then hopefully he'll set sail for the landing by New Hamburg train station up here in Dutchess County. Then I won't have to go so far for my Homeboy Roasted Kawfee.

HEYYYYYYY, WAIT A SECOND, I'M LOSING MY HOME!!! I WON'T BE HERE!!!!

HEY WAIT, WAIT UP, DON'T LET THAT SHIP SAIL!!! CAN I MOVE IN??? I'LL SWAB THE DECK TWICE A DAY!!! I CAN PRESS GARLIC TOO!!!! WAIT UP, WAIT UP, I'LL POLISH THE NEW HUMIDOR!!! AND THE OLD HUMIDORS!!! AND THE FURNITURE!!!

:eek:mg: :duh:

:flush: :flush:

Oh, and congratulations to Castle Crest on the humidor. It'll look great next to the wheel on the bridge as the captain takes the helm.

:D

The Bloofman speaks the truth!
We are under Flood repair here at the Castle.
Filed paper work with the state as CFRF.
The "Castle Flood Relief Foundation"
What does this mean?
Well we had serious trouble in this last flood as the river changed course anf moved much to close to the foundation of our home.
We have been building Gabion Cages (Boxes built of wire fences & filled with stone) to protect the foundation from water under cutting it
& washing part of the home away.
After Hurricane Jeanne passes us I may not have a home but I will have a nice Humidor!
Say prayers for us that the Hurrican turns out to sea and does not bring flood level water any where near us!
& yes my home is a small Castle, built by a man from Costa Rica in the 50 's. He was a theater guy that built this house and the Church across the street. That was a theater, but now a church.
"The Castle" is what people call it in our town.
Anyway - back to work digging moats (sp) and draw bridges.
CC

Bloof Spake Da Troof,
And Castle Crest is making cages to catch Gaboon Vipers.
:dunno:

Maybe Gaboon Vipers will help secure the castle. I do know that my third favorite coffee and the best in the world IMNSHO is from Costa Rica. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.