Cigar Lockers

hi

Whatever you do, make sure that the locker is lockable. Some years ago, the brother of an owner of a cigar bar was found to be stealing the customers' merchandise from their unlockable lockers. :roll:

I agree with Alex, I also have a locker at Sullivan's... and think that cigar shops will ultimately be the final frontier and almost be forced to turn themselves into more a of lounge/store, than just a store itsef.

I love having a locker. The best part now is I am forced to age cigars becasue I live in Cali, but last time I visited Chicago I opened th ebox and everything was covered in a nice white dust. It was a beasutiful site!!

Well, I went ahead and bit on the locker. I figured I'd try it through the winter at least and see how it goes. I put together a couple of boxes of mixed sticks to start out with and stuck in a small digital hygrometer. So far, after a month and a half, everything looks good. If it continues to go ok over the rest of the winter I'll start populating it with some better sticks and maybe a bottle of spirits.