Cigar of the Month club?

Joined Dec 2006
13 Posts | 0+
New Hampshire
I was just wondering is anyone else was in the Cigar of the Month Club. I think the price is OK but I have no idea about the quality of the cigars that people actually get. Anyone in the club and care to comment?

Been a member for 2 years and love it. Always a good value and the cigars arrive in good shape. I enjoy trying and reading about different cigars and have learned a lot.

Only problem was that it lead to an addiction.

haha what a great addiction though... besides no one likes a quiter ;o)

I've been a member off and on for the past year. You'll get some great cigars you've never tried before, plus you get a discount off other purchases. It's really a win-win situation.

I love it. I get to try cigars that I wouldn't ordinarly buy, or have just been released. This month C.com sent me a nice selection of Rocky Patel which is one of my favorite brands. I got a RP Signature and a OSG which just came out. I can't wait to try these. Then there was a Connecticut, vintage 1990, and 1992. Great selection. I highly recommend it.

Hey guys,

I am a newbe. Would this cigar of the month club be a good way for me to see what I like. Just started smoking "real" cigars and not sure what to buy yet???? How do you join. Thanks.

Yes it is a very good way to try different cigars.

you can call one of the guys at C.com or go here to sign up

Thanks for the link. I signed-up for a few months to try it. Looks like an opportunity to learn more than just the taste.

jesse52 said:
This month C.com sent me a nice selection of Rocky Patel which is one of my favorite brands. I got a RP Signature and a OSG which just came out.

Cigar.com frequently has deals with manufacturers for limited cigars only available at Cigar.com. Like the aforementioned RP Signature series cigars. Only 400 are made each year and are great. Finding those and other great cigars in the mail is like xmas every month! Moreover, as mentioned above, you get the discount and you get great literature about each cigar sent. Cigar of the month is by far my favorite monthly expense.

(Ok Alex, was that good enough for a free sampler? haha :))