Cigar register

And don't forget, once you've either found the cigar you want in the database or you've entered it into the database yourself, ---you can click & drag it from the database right into your humi......

Marty

You guys almost have me convined to download this thing and start using it.

DL

Do it!! If you enjoy fooling around with your computer, researching things, analyzing things, this software is fun and keeps all sorts of data for ya.

I didn't think I'd like it at first but I'm hooked now.

Marty

jlmarta said:
Do it!! If you enjoy fooling around with your computer, researching things, analyzing things, this software is fun and keeps all sorts of data for ya.

I didn't think I'd like it at first but I'm hooked now.

Marty

TOTALLY agree!!!!

Does anybody ever hear from our friend Peter? I finally got to the point where I really like the Cigar Register software only to learn that it has a glitch or two.

I sent him a PM via this forum regarding the problem and asking if a 'fix' was in the mill and, when some time went by and I didn't hear from him, I sent him an e-mail at his address on the Cigar register website but, guess what? Still no answer.

I get the feeling that he's probably a busy guy who doesn't check in very ofter. Has anyone had any other experience with him along these lines?

Marty

Woke up early and started looking thru old post and downloaded this program. It didn't work on windows 7, so I deleted it.