Cigar smart phone apps

Joined Aug 2007
2K Posts | 28+
Somewhere down in Texas
Sitting on my cigar patio smoking, I decided to see if there were any good apps to download. I just found two that look cool. Cigar dojo and cigar boss. I downloaded them and am kinda playing with them now. Cigar boss has a cigar encyclopedia similiar to Perelmans. I used to live the Perelman books. I found their app a couple of years ago but since they went out of business, it's outdated. Anyway, if you get the chance, look at cigar boss.

DL

Another very good one is Mobile Stogie by Cigar Research's Colin Ganley. This particular app is very good, it is user friendly, and includes 10,000 cigars. Try it you just might like it.

I have Cigar Boss and the Perelmans apps. Haven't heard of the Mobile Stogie. I'll download it and check it out.

I'm really enjoying Cigar Dojo. Been playing with it since last night. I even linked this forum onto my profile. Hopefully people will see it.

I also noticed CRA has an app. I'll download that later when I go out to smoke.

DL

Reactions: 1 users
You should be able to pick up the Mobile Stogie at Cigarreasearch.com, or simply google Colin Ganley, you should be able to get it on the Android platform.

Cigar Dojo is awesome! I love it. Been a member since January. turtle347

Cool! I'll look for you. I joined in January as well.

DL

What do you generally use the apps for? What's your favorite thing about them?

Just to bullshit with other people about different things. CigarDojo is a great place to meet people. Everybody is awesome. I have gotten a lot of quick and good recommendations from people about cigars and drinks that pair well with different cigars and accessories. As well as life advice. Haha. There is always somebody at the Dojo, and they are always willing to help. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year.

I joined up with the Dojo earlier this year, but I only look at it on the computer.
I like the reviews.