Cigar store in Orlando ?

Joined Feb 2005
62 Posts | 0+
West Sussex, UK
In September I am going to Orlando, well Disney & Universal to be precise, I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent Cigar store in the area to indulge my favourite hobby whilst on vaction ??

You are going to the cigar capital of the USA!
FLA is full of cigar store - not really sure of where, but can find out if need be.
Lets see if there are peole here from Fla and if not I will put you in contact with a fellow BOTL.
I know they got a shop in Disney Land, I believe Mickey
has his stash rolled personally by Minny Mouses.
I also here they charge a arm and a leg there - but outside the gates there are some good places.

I am not sure where "Yorba" (sp?) is in relation to that, but it is a little Cuba so to speak without Castro.

If you were renting a car and had sometime on your hands I would say make the 1hr drive east to Tampa where you will find Ybor City. It's known as the "cigar capital of the world," and has many shops which not only carry the usual premiums, but many locally rolled brands as well. Either way, enjoy your trip!

corona cigar seems to be the best place. i haven't been, but that was the answer i got when i asked the same question on a few other boards

SOSA cigars is located at downtown Disney if that's where you're staying