CigareXpo 2004

Joined Feb 2004
3K Posts | 42+
159 Knobvue Drive Freedom Pa 15042
As a member of the Western Pa.Burghherfers , we have a cigar crawl every Oct. well this year it will be a little different , we are headed to the CigareXpo 2004 at Mountaineer Park & Gaming resort in Chester W.Va., frisay, saturday & Sunday, Cigars, liquid refreshments , cigars ,food, cigars, & tons of Bull$hit, 27 different factorys & manufactures will be there if you want any info contact KlaftersInc #724-658-8633or call Ron Cross at Mountaineer Park at 800-8040-HOT , Right now I am going to be the M.C. of the Friday night coctail party, but that might change, as L.C Greenwood ( former member of the Superbowl Pittsburgh Steelers) is a sitting member of the board of directors of Mountaineer Park, so he or one of his former teammates might have to fight me for the microphone hahahaha !Hope to see a few of you there , Oh yea , its on Friday Oct.8 till Sunday Oct. 10 , 2004! Enjoy, Vince

That sounds like a great event, Vince!!! Thanks for the post. By the way folks, I have called the promoters that Vince mentioned, and it's official. Vince will don the tights and go into the ring with L.C. Greenwood in a WWF type wrestling match. As Vince said, the winner gets the microphone and all proceeds go to a charity to be named at the time of the match.

This is an event that can't be beat folks, great company, wonderful food, fine, fine premium cigars and spirits, and the opportunity to kick back, light up one of those fine cigars, with a drink in the other hand, and . . .

watch Vince in a pair of wrestling tights. :eek:mg:

Now that I am down 101 pounds (316) it will be a real fight to remember !!! I just hope I dont hurt him hahahahaha or he hurts me ! Enjoy, Vince

Uh oh. You're down to 316? That's great. Hey folks, L.C.'s in for big trouble, Vince is almost "dancin' weight."

Bloof, I hope you can make it to the Expo & bring a few of your friends , it will be a great time ! Enjoy, Vince