Cigars under $2.00

Joined Jan 2005
302 Posts | 0+
South Central PA
Trying to get my cigar cost under $2.00 per stick,I'm getting ready to try Montecruz Negra Cubana.Recent ratings suggest a coffee,creamy,leather,woodsy,vanilla with minor spice- depending on the size one chooses.Anyone out there with an opinion on this cigar and/or others that will fall under $2.00 and offer some of the same taste.
Malone

There was recently a thread from Alex at Cigar.com mentioning a cigar that will be $1.00 each that they are supposed to start carrying that is supposed to be pretty good. Dont think it is out yet though.

cigar international --- flor del todo bundles. comes in nat or maduro. maduro is very nice - full of flavor and burns like a $6 stick. when you get 40 stick for less than $40; it is a must try.

Have you tried the Drew Estate la Vieja Habana 'Fumas' #1, #2, and #3? These are a high rated(above 85) cigar. Everyone that I know, who has tried them, loves them. Of course I have seen their prices from $1.85 to upwards of $3 depending upon what state you buy them from(State Taxes are a :evil: ).