Cigar Trade cmw6300's Birthday Smokes

Joined Aug 2005
193 Posts | 0+
Virginia
Yesterday when I got home from work, I had a package from our very own TinyTim. He sent me a very nice selection to include:

Gurkha Legend Torpedo
CAO MX2 Belicoso
and a Partagas Black Label Magnifico (I think) that is the darkest cigar I have ever seen and can't wait to try!!

Thank you very much my brother, and I can't wait to bomb you on your birthday!!

Ok, time to play a little catch up. When I got home from work on Wednesday I had two packages waiting on me.

Box #1 from dbrad4d
Hoyo de Monterrey Sabrosos
Padron 3000 (I think)
Graycliff Crystal Taco
Sol Cubano Maduro Robusto
and a nice looking El Mejor Espresso

Thank you very much dbrad, I've wanted one of those Padrons for some time now.

Box #2 from Jesse52
5 Vegas Limitada 2006 Torpedo
Sol Cubano Sumatra Robusto
Punch Rare Corojo Magnum
Rock Patel Sun Grown Petit Corona
and 2 nice Don Lugo Robustos

I've never had a 5 Vegas and from what everyone is saying of the brand, I can't wait to try that Torpedo

When I got home on Thursday, I had a very nice package from HiTide which contained

Cusano Corojo Vintage 1997 Toro
Padilla Miami Robusto
Punch Rare Corojo 2006 Pita
and a El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme (I hope)
If that is indeed a Choix Supreme, I can't wait to try it!!!

And today when I got home I had a package from chrisguinther

Rocky Patel Signature Series
Punch Rare Corojo 2006 Magnum
Padron 5000 Maduro
Don Pepin Garcia Invictos
and one that I think should not be named.

Absolutely fantastic guys!! Thank you very, very much for your unbelievable generousity!!

I will try and update this again if I recieve any more packages. Thanks again guys!!

Hey guys, came home to a nice package after work yesterday from our brother MP5. He sent me:

CAO Gold Robusto
Fuente 858 Flor Fina

I haven't had either of these but I really enjoy the CAO line so I'm sure this one will be no different. I can't wait to try the 858 also after all of the good things I have heard about it. Thanks a ton man, I sure appreciate it!!!!

Time for an update. I recieved a nice package from Cybrus yesterday wich consisted of the following:

Fonseca Vintage Robusto
Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
Rocky Patel Lite Toro
Carlos Torano Signature Collection Toro
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona

All exceptional sticks and can't wait to smoke each and every one of them. I've never had any of the Fonseca line and am looking forward to trying it. As for the others, I have had some of each, but never in these sizes, should make for some fun. Thank you very much Cybrus, your package should soon be on its way.

Today when I got home from running errands, I had a package from Elidog waiting on me consisting of:

Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Robusto
Cuesta Rey Sungrown Pyramid No. 9
Bohemian Buddha Robusto
Gurkha Regen Churchill
Cigar.com Cameroon Label Torpedo

Thank you very much for the smokes Elidog. I have never seen a cap like the one on the Bohemian and I have been wanting to try the C.com labels also.

Absolutely great packages guys, I truly can not thank you enough!!

Time for another update guys. I recieved another little USPS box today. This one from iminaquagmire. The contents:

Fonseca Vintage Collection Robusto
CAO Brazilia Gol
Onyx Reserve Toro
5 Vegas Series A Archetype
REO Robusto

Another fine package from another fine gentelman of this forum. Many thanks go out to you and all of the others.

I haven't posted on here in a while but I wanted to update it to let hotplantbill and kelvin know that I recieved their packages on the 17th of April and I recieved brendas on Wednesday of this week. Both of you guys and our lady rock, I got some awesome cigars that I have yet to try. I can't wait to light em up!!! Thanks a ton guys!!!!