Coffee, Coffee & more Coffee

Joined Feb 2004
3K Posts | 42+
159 Knobvue Drive Freedom Pa 15042
The UPS man just left & I have 3 pounds of 3 new coffees right now I am sipping a cup of Mesa de les Santos , a medium dark roast organicly grown & bird friendly so it said on the invoice , Bird Friendly coffee ?? I have no idea what that is , do any of you ?? , when I ground the coffee it was Magnificent in aroma, & when it was brewed it was even better, I used a drip pot , 10 cups of water & 7 scoups of coffee, , this is one cup you dont need a weee dram of scotch to round out the cigar , I have picked a Dunhill Toro that has been in the Humi since 1998. SWEEEEEEET day almost ad good as the day my daughter got her Phi Beta Kapa key
Now I have a dilemma, what do I grind next, the Moca Java from Yemen or the Gyhimbie from Indoneasia ? decisions , decesions , & what cigar should I pair with the coffee? Such trouble I should have all the time ! hahaha Enjoy, Vince
--------------------

thats what it said on the invoice

Jar, I'm sure the Mocha in the Mocha Java was indeed from Yemen. Yemen Mocha Mattari and Yemen Mocha Sanani are often sold by themselves and are wonderful in their own right. The Java of course no doubt came from Java in Indonesia, but I read a few years ago that in fact because of war and poor environmental conditions that anything labeled as Java was most likely from Celebes. At any rate, there's no doubt that the Mocha used in that coffee was from Yemen. It used to be that Ethiopian Mocha was used but nowadays it's strictly Arabian Mocha.