Columbus Tinder Box Redux

Joined Jun 2006
183 Posts | 0+
Kalamazoo, MI
My daughter must have been jealous of my son going shopping at Easton. She is flying to Columbus from Houston this weekend, so I am back on the road.

Will be hanging out in the Tinder Box Sat 12/9 sometime in the afternoon. And maybe frequenting one of the bars around there for some NFL games. Pretty flexible on the times as far as I know.

Sure am. Not sure exactly what my plans are yet. Am going to go visit my Mom in Piqua sometime during the weekend and don't know what the shoppers want to do. My daughter gets in at 1116 Saturday and leaves early Monday.

Saturday afternoon is probably wide open. Am guessing we will stay there for dinner.

Let me know what a good time for you and I will make it work.

Looking forward to seeing you, enjoying a cigar, and continuing my education on cigars.

John

My wife just informed me she will be working Sat. so I will be baby-sitting my son the whole day.

Great! Any particular time that works better for you? I am picking up my daughter at 1115, maybe have lunch first, then the Tinder Box at 2?

If that doesn't work for you, I am sure any other time will be acceptable with the shoppers.

You could always join us for lunch. Or, you and your wife join us for dinner if that would work.

Twoputts, here we go again, I came home early from work yesterday feeling lousy....pneumonia. So my weekend is pretty much shot now.
Sorry, brother.

Whoa. That sucks. Get better quickly, bro.

I had a cigar--Perdomo Vintage 1991--in your honor. Now surfing the net while the women folk spend money. Will try again on next Ohio trip.

Glad to here you are feeling better. I spent a lot of time in the Tinder Box, at Fada's, and just walking around in the 50 degree weather while the women shopped.

Looks like I will be back in Columbus on Tuesday, 12/19, if anyone wants to have a cigar at the Tinder Box in Easton let me know.

chrisguinther said:
Sorry I missed out, John. I barely got out of bed Sat., but I'm feeling better now.

Sounds like we had the same weekend. On the couch and in pain.