Comacho Liberty sticks

Joined Feb 2006
285 Posts | 0+
Anyone try these? I got one in Dallas. Just curious what you guys think of it.

I've only cracked one open thus far.
I smoked it on July 4, 2005 and it was a good smoke.
Price could be a little less, but it's a solid smoke regardless.
I haven't smoked any of my 06's yet.

Have not smoked the 06 yet but I really liked the 05. If you are a fan of the Diploma Maduro you will like it.

i just bought a 06 at my local store and the guy told me it was a cameroon wrapper i thought it was maduro. Can someone clear this for me?

Sorry I cant clear that up I dont know what it is wrapper wise, I have smoked a lot of the series, from the amendments to the new 44 ! havent found a bad one yet ! , I like Camacho products & they live up to the name for sure, I reallllllly like the flag box. It is a classy smoke, I had a 44 today with a cup of Kona & a Glenfarclass 105 single malt , SSSWWWEEEEETT !!!!!!

Yes they are under the brand Camacho Ltd. but I think I mistakenly have them under maduro right now. I am working on changing them. They are still using a small portion of preembargo tobacco in the filler. I am not usually a huge fan of cameroon but this cigar sounds very good.

I smoked a 2005 and a 2006 on the fourth of july this year. I was not in any way disapointed... however I may have to tell my wife I love another. :throwrock: