Corojo lovers - what's your favorite?

Joined Jul 2006
285 Posts | 0+
Chicago burbs
I must say, the spicy and peppery characteristics of these wrappers suite my palette very well. The Cusano Corojo 97 has quickly become one of my favorite all-time sticks.

So far I've had the Cusano, Punch Rare Corojo and the RP Edge Corojo, and the Cusano is my favorite of the three.

Anyone know some others I should try, or care to share their opinion?

Thanks

My preferred corojo is the Cusano. Great cigar. Was also the first handrolled cigar I ever had.

Haven't had too many corojos, but the Punch rare corojo is great when it's done right. Maybe 1 out of 3 sticks turn out well for me.

My local shop's corojo is also very good

i too am a fan of the cusano 97 corojo.

this cigar is great for the very early days of fall. it just has feel of a relaxing autumnevening. i actually have a few of these sitting around until next september. i cant wait

I love all of Rocky's stuff but I prefer the maduro over the corojo. I'm going to say the Cien Anos as well.

Cien Anos hands down. What a great cigar that is. RP Edge Corojo is another great Corojo but nowhere near the above mentioned smoke. Punch Rare Corojo is one of those sticks that a lot of people like but I have nothing nice to say about, same goes for the Cusano. Camacho is good though.

Those Cien Anos are pricey but well worth it, at least to me.

Wow! The absolute King Of Corojo is Camacho!

More Corojo there than you can shake a stik at!

Start out a the bottom and work up to a Diploma. They can be alittle finicky but man are they good.

Take Care Guys and Merry Christmas to everyone on AmBack!

Dave

Punch Rare Corojo was the first I've smoked and enjoyed it. More recently I've had the oppertunity to smoke the Cusano 97 Corojo, and just this past sat night I went for a Camacho Corojo. I enjoy them all, but I'll have to go with the Camancho.

I've only had the Punch and Cusano. I liked the cusano more of the two.