Costa Rican Vacation!

Joined Jun 2006
83 Posts | 0+
Coral Springs, Florida
Hey guys, I am goin to Costa Rica tomorrow. I will be looking forward to enjoying some really good smokes. Hopefully, I will get a chance to pretty much empty my humi this week. Has any one ever been? Paulette and I are looking forward to some long awaited R&R we both have been swamped at work and the frustration has been mounting. I am looking forward to doing the excursions, Ziplines, whitewater rafting, volcano diving :shock: :ehsmile:

...ok maybe not the last one, but I am definately looking forward to enjoying a nice tall frosty beverage, and a few...

(maybe more than a few :roll: )

...well rested waiting to be torched stogies.

since this is my first real vacation in like 5 years I am a little unsure about what to do. . .

...a friend told me to bring dark sunglasses :lol: whatever that means :wink: 8) 8) 8)

anyways, I can't wait. . .and once I return I promise to share my stories with you all. 8) :cheers:

NICE!!

Have a great trip Al.
BTW, I don't know that it's like there but one recommendation: don't drink the water. Try to use bottled whenever possible in South America, just in case!

rmrdaddy said:
NICE!!

Have a great trip Al.
BTW, I don't know that it's like there but one recommendation: don't drink the water. Try to use bottled whenever possible in South America, just in case!

Hey Rob thanks for the advice :cheerschug: :duh: :flush: :flush: