Csonka Air Purifier

Joined Jan 2008
9 Posts | 0+
Camp Lejeune, NC
I am looking into getting an air purifier for my smoke room because it is getting too cold to have the windows open all the time. I have seen the Csonkas on the internet, but I have no idea if they are any good. Are there any good air purifiers that anyone recommends?

I got the Cosonka air purifier for x-mas and I think it works great. I leave it on in my man cave. When i smoke a cigar in the moring later that day the cave barley smells like cigar and the next day not at all. I don't have any curtins or any fabric around to soke up some of the smells of th cigar though. The upstars does smell like a cigar that was smoked a few days ago. But by the next day no smell uptairs. My man cave is in the basement with nore fresh air comming in through a vent. Only fresh air is through the walls or cealing. Hope this helps.

pick-n-stick said:
I got the Cosonka air purifier for x-mas and I think it works great. I leave it on in my man cave. When i smoke a cigar in the moring later that day the cave barley smells like cigar and the next day not at all. I don't have any curtins or any fabric around to soke up some of the smells of th cigar though. The upstars does smell like a cigar that was smoked a few days ago. But by the next day no smell uptairs. My man cave is in the basement with nore fresh air comming in through a vent. Only fresh air is through the walls or cealing. Hope this helps.

Are you saying that after you smoke a cigar, the smell will linger upstairs for a few days after?
When you have it on, does the smoke get filtered or does the smoke just linger like in a lounge and the smell will just go away later?

The air purifier gives off like a new hotel lobby smell or something similer. It puts out Ozone. Ozone kills smoke and the smell. The reason the upstaires smells is becasue its above the basement where I smoke. If I stay in the house i can't tell the upstairs smells, but if I step out of the house and come back in I can tell a cigar was smoked. You know if you smoke in you car like 2 or 3 days later you can just kinda smell a cigar. Thats the way the upstairs smells the same day I smoke a cigar. The basement has a smokie look to it but only because the smoke has no wear to go.