DevilDog's B-Day!

Joined Aug 2005
2K Posts | 0+
Armpit of the world....Al Asad, Iraq
Just recieved my first pkg from Doc-T!

OUTSTANDING selections! The Hemingway, Patel and Gurkha are among my favorites! I've never tried the Vegas A. Smells tastey!

Thanks, Chris!

It's gonna be a great month!

It's too early for me to ship your cigars! :lol:

Expect something a little closer to the big day! :wink:

It's not my fault! Really! I just like to send everything out at once. Had to send a trade package anyway, so DD's package went out too.

DD, glad you like the package.

It's never too early to celebrate your birthday!

Pkg #2 from Brenda!

I knew there was a reason she was my favorite Arizonian!

Thank you very much for the Upmann!
I've never had a cigar.com brand. Since Capt rages about these cameroons, I'm sure that I'll love them!

Thank you very much, Brenda!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if posting package tracking numbers as you guys do, could enable someone with a criminal mind to say, cause a nefarious end for that package?

I don't think so. All it usually gives is a zipcode for a destination and while en route would be pretty hard to find.

I'll be on the look out!!

Pkg #3 from Jesse52 today!

Thank you, brother! I LOVE CAO Black!!

Pkg #4 from iminaquagmire came today!

Damn, Justin!
Way above and beyond!

Sopranos, MX2's, various Rocky Patel's, too many to list.....

You're the best, brother!

Thank you!

give me a call when your in San Clemente and I'll get your b-day cigars to you personally :D
nine four nine, six three three, four three four six

Psssniper said:
give me a call when your in San Clemente and I'll get your b-day cigars to you personally :D
nine four nine, six three three, four three four six

Where are you at?

south end of town right next to stewarts surf shop, Im around tomorrow (sunday) then I have a job in Lancaster until Aug 3rd
Call me if you're free or I'll catch you after the 3rd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINE

I won't be heading up that direction until next weekend.

Right now I'm on Camp Pendleton, near the main gate in Oceanside.
I think that I'll just be staying at home for my birthday. Just relaxing. Maybe make a trip to Walmart to pick up som baby stuff.

Just gonna spend time with the family.

Had a BBQ party yesterday. Family, friends, beer, jerk chicken and chipotle/lime chicken and some brats on the grill. Good times, good food, great cigar. My buddies and I sat around outside and enjoyed some Qban's and a few glasses of 2001 Baron Phillipe de Rothchild Bordeaux. Perfect end to a perfect day.

Pkg #5 from Tiny Tim!

I love the selection!

Gurkha you can't miss with! Camacho.......nuff said.
And the Sol Cubano, I've loved these since the friday deal!

Thanks brother!