Cigar Trade Dog Days Of Summer Contest

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Alabama
Well, it seems lackadaisical (look it up if you need to) on here lately so I thought I might have a contest. We've had 9 straight days over 100 degrees here in ol' Alabama and I can't keep my stogie lit cause sweat keeps dripping on it.

Anyway, I have a few dog rockets .. er, "Premium Smokes", that have been in my coolerdor for a while and I thought I might send a 5 Pack of them good ol' smokes to whoever can win the contest.

Here's the contest: I have a jar in my desk drawer that I put my loose change in. I just finished counting the change (8/16/07 ~ 12:20 pm). How much ( $ X.xx ) do I have in the jar?

Two (2) guesses per person per day (12:00 am to 12:00 am).

First exact guess wins. If there are no exact guesses by 12:00 am Tuesday (8/21/07) the closest guess will win.

Guess post times will determine the winner if needed.

If you need clarification on anything please post it up and I'll answer as soon as I figure it out.

Any disputes will be decided by yours truly in some judicious manner (most likely I'll flip a coin).

If there is anyone out there interested ... Let the guessing begin!!

mmmmmmm, dog rockets.

$10.23
$5.16

maybe i shoulda asked this before guessing...

how big is the jar?

kuzi16 said:
maybe i shoulda asked this before guessing...

how big is the jar?

Bigger than a baby food jar and smaller than a jar of pickled pigs feet or pickled eggs .... :rotflmao:

Or for TinyTim ... the jar won't hold enough sheep dip for one average size "Fine Dating Sheep" ... :shocked:

Keep guessing!! One or two in the city limits but not quite in the neighborhood yet.