Cigar Trade Dusty has jokes....

Joined Apr 2006
1K Posts | 2+
South Jersey
OK Dusty thinks he's funny I guess.
So, here's the deal, I had a birthday last week, another year, just a number, whatever....

Well Dustin found out, and I suspected that something was afoot....
I GOT MOOK BOMBED! :censored: :eek:mg: :censored:

He thinks it's over I guess.......IT AIN'T OVER! :soldier: :soldier:

Attachments

• Dusty bomb1.jpg
    Dusty bomb1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 413
  • dusty bomb2.jpg
    dusty bomb2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 413
  • dusty bomb3.jpg
    dusty bomb3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 413
All right now wait a sec marinades...good for the steak you before you pull your xikar out of that case and cut a cigar in that bag...but what is that jewelery? Does dustin have a matching one that says best and your says friends forever.

well....
it's a keychain with a cowboy hat on it...

Come on, after the marinades, the smokes, and that sweet cutter case...
he could have put a dead rat in the box, like I would care!!!!! :cry:

Hey Dusty,
In case you need it; my birthday is September 30th.

Rob,
Happy Bday you mook. I hope you enjoy it.

Rob, glad you received the package! Enjoy! The beef marinade absolutely rocks. Stubbs is a BBQ joint in downtown Austin. Possibly the best BBQ in Texas. They have live music all the time and feature big name artists.

Hatchetman said:
All right now wait a sec marinades...good for the steak you before you pull your xikar out of that case and cut a cigar in that bag...but what is that jewelery? Does dustin have a matching one that says best and your says friends forever.

Heath, that shiney thing was a key ring that Cheryl threw in the package at the last minute. Though she doesn't smoke, she enjoys the PIFing just as much as I do. The "friendship" thing that you speak of was actually in YOUR wedding package. You did receive it, right? Anyhow, I like to "treat" the guys that put full trust in me when I was starting out and didn't have a traders reputation.

Long Live Jerry Jeff Walker!!!!!!!

Dustinl said:
The "friendship" thing that you speak of was actually in YOUR wedding package. You did receive it, right?

My....Precioussssss.........

"Stubbs is a BBQ joint in downtown Austin. Possibly the best BBQ in Texas."

That must make it possibly the best BBQ in the WORLD, right DL? :lol:
Great job, DL. Someone needed to show Rob whats up!