Excited....

Joined Aug 2004
84 Posts | 0+
Joplin, MO
I finally bought my first Padron Anniversary Series singles, yesterday. I got an Exclusivo and a Principe, in Natural. I can't wait to finally try these gems!

Unfortunately, they didn't have any maduro singles. :(

So, needless to say... I was happy with the naturals, too... *grin*

Padron is one of my humidor staples. I love the maduros from their regular line...

Throughout my cigar smoking years, I have been gifted with a few Padron maduros from the regular line. I find them to be one of the most consistent and best tasting cigars I've ever had. Can't go wrong, and a lot more affordable than the Anniversarios.

Had the Principe

Sat. night, I was in Kansas City, and went to a cool place called the Copa Room. Had a Limelight Martini, Appletini, and a Sands Martini with Tanquery 10. I also lit up my PAN 64 Principe! It was incredible. So very complex and smooth... I was in love with it!! It was one of my best cigar experiences ever!

Can't wait to try the other one, and maybe even find a maduro one of these days!

Sounds like a good time. How's the woodwork coming? Don't forget to post pictures. :D

Sorry I didn't return the last e-mail, but there have been a few fast balls coming down the plate lately. I'll be in touch soon.