Cigar Trade Fall Box Pass

Come on fellas! Lets get this thing going! This will be fun!

DL

Since Brady's gone for the year :( :cry: , I need something to take my mind off of it. Count me in if that's ok with everyone!

Kelvin said:
look at the man's rainbow wig!
What is worse; Rainbow Hair or no hair. (and yes I realize I am bald too).

Considering the fine company present; I need to sully the character of the list of participating parties and crash the party. Count me in if you will have me.

Of course you are in, this is shaping up to be a top notch pass IMHO. :thumbsup:

2 more So who will it be?

:idea: :idea: :idea:

I have an idea, i can sign up twice, the box comes to me twice, and i'll be entered in the lottery twice!

Hehehehe

DL

Dustinl said:
:idea: :idea: :idea:

I have an idea, i can sign up twice, the box comes to me twice, and i'll be entered in the lottery twice!

Hehehehe

DL

I'm happy that everyone is agreable to this great idea! :twisted:

DL

NJsmokey said:
How it works out you should be 2 and 3. Sound good. :p

:(
I was actually starting to think my plan might work.

It was wortha try! :D

DL

I would like two more players asap because I would like to get this out by next week. So there is no other takers?

I'm in if'n y'all will have me.... :oops:

I'll keep it local for you as well! :lol:

Three Jersey boys! As usual pickin up the slack for everyone else. :thumbsup:

I will keep this open unitl next monday and I hope to have the box out by mid week, so I have most of your addy's but if you would all just PM them to me so I don't have to dig for them that would be great. Thanks!

I am waiting for the rest fo the addys and it should be out by mid week.

Are we going to add a little gift of some type for the person we are passing to? Worked out well for me last time- "got some coal: ala Charlie Brown", as usual. :D