Cigar Trade Fall Box Pass

flagman said:
Are we going to add a little gift of some type for the person we are passing to? Worked out well for me last time- "got some coal: ala Charlie Brown", as usual. :D

Its always a fun little thing to do in my opinion.

flagman said:
Are we going to add a little gift of some type for the person we are passing to? Worked out well for me last time- "got some coal: ala Charlie Brown", as usual. :D

That was really fun!!!

DL

Tom,
Can you post a list of who all is in the pass?
I think it would be fun to have the something extra in the pass as well, I just don't want to go after Dustin, I don't need any rope!

B128thopen said:
Dustinl said:
Absolutely! :thumbsup:

DL

Do i note sarcasm?

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

The gift to the next person in line is really fun! I had a great time with that on the last pass.

DL

Let me know about this gift thing since I plan on having it out this week! I will post the pass order later I think I have all the addy now if not I will post who is missing.

Actually lets out it to a vote! The vote ends tomorrow at midnight. Majority rules, so let the voting begin.

What we have done is include a little cigar/spirits related gift in the box for the person receiving the box after us. The others may need to correct me but I think we did a 20-30 dollar gift. It is real fun. I would like to do so if every body else wants to.

DL

cIGAR RELATED OR NOT CIGAR RELATED, ETHER WAY, i AM VOTE YES!
Opps sorry for the caps!

flagman said:
Worked out well for me last time- "got some coal: ala Charlie Brown", as usual. :D

I told you not to mess with me in the PM's

I am up the the little gift idea.

I know have all the addys and I am awaiting an answer to one question before sending the box out. So it should be out in the am and I will start a new thread when the box goes out.

I hope everyone is as pump up as I am.