Cigar Trade Fall Pass 08

Thanks again, Tom. Glad the box got there in good condition. Good luck to the lottery winner!

Well I finally got around to picking the lottery winner. Actually I had my wife pull the name to make it fair...no of the bribes were really that good!

Well congrats to Chris, I will have it in the mail by Tuesday. I would like to get it out in the morning but I got some stuff going on and I don't think I can swing it.

Thanks again everyone for making this such a great pass. I would love to run another one someday but I don't think I have the room!

Congrats Chris, I would like to say that I can think of no one more deserving, but I am afraid i am laughing to hard to say that!!!

Tom, Thanks for the pass bro, it was a lot of fun!

What did you get out of it that you are looking forward to trying?

Honstly Connor, alot of stuff. My head is actually spinning right now about what I walked away with. The guys on here never cease to amaze me.

Cogratulations Chris!!!

Tom, thanks again for the outstanding pass! As said, this is how a pass should be run! It was very fun with no worries about offending someone or someone taking exception to the puts and takes. I will definately participate in any pass you do again. Thanks Tom!

Now with the lottery being finished, i will start my trash talking! :twisted:

DL

Tom- This pass was great. Very smooth and always good spirits throughout the pass.

Congrats Chris. That is a great group of lottery sticks.