Cigar Trade Fall Pass 08

B128thopen said:
lincolnprins said:
Package went out this morning.

shoot...now i have to figure out what I am going to send Dustin...I know I saw some perfume on sale at Macy's the other day!

I think he likes those giant bottles of Jean Nate!

Package is in the hanger!
Lincoln hit me with an awesome cigar caddy! I lost my other one about 2 weeks ago so i am so stoked!
Thanks man!

I will dump out the box on my bed and roll around in them, as customary with all box passes i partake in, and then post my pics and takes this evening!

B128thopen said:
I will dump out the box on my bed and roll around in them, as customary with all box passes i partake in, and then post my pics and takes this evening!

Just do me one favor! Keep your clothes on, thats all I ask!

NJsmokey said:
B128thopen said:

Just do me one favor! Keep your clothes on, thats all I ask!

You are a real party pooper Tom!

[

I will dump out the box on my bed and roll around in them, as customary with all box passes i partake in, and then post my pics and takes this evening![/quote]

It's ok if you skip me. That image just made me want to give up cigars and other things for life!! :lol: :p

flagman said:
It's ok if you skip me. That image just made me want to give up cigars and other things for life!! :lol: :p

Since no one seems to want them, maybe I will just keep the box and its contents!

Let me think...No!!

On a serious note I am driving to SC tonight for my brothers wedding, I may not get back to you till moring but I will do my best to get on ASAP to disapprove, I mean approve your play. :p

Takes:
Fonseca Habana Sel 6x50
Ashton VSG Belicoso #1

Puts:
Ashton VSG Sorcerer
J. Fuego 777

Lottery:
Perdomo Champagne

Lt me know if something is amiss

Looks good just PM me the vitals when it goes out. Sorry for the delay. Tom

I just need to wait for the baking trays and vacuum cleaner for Dustins gift to come in and I will get this bad boy out!

UPS never ceases to amaze me. I just relieved a phone call informing me that the package has been delivered!

Go get it Dusty Mook!

I will be receiving at 5pm Northern Mexico Time.

I am excited!!! Went shopping for Mulally today.

DL

The box is in and is safe. i will post puts and takes tonight.

DL

Takes:

Hemingway Classic
LDF Double Ligero Chisel

Puts:

Nub 466 Box Pressed Cameroon
CAO America Potomac
Ashton VSG Grand Corona (I think its a grand corona)
Gurkha 6x60 Perfecto (red band)

Lottery:

Tin of 8 5 Vegas Shortys

Tom, hope this looks good. Drop me a PM if we need to change anything. Box will go out tomorrow to Chris and i will PM you a tracking #.

Connor, thank you for the great gift!!!

DL

PM sent. I just realized I never updated after Connor went since I was out of town I will take care of updating everything as soon as Dustin gets the box out. Sorry for that guys.