Cigar Trade Falls Pass

flagman said:
Are you telling me that case of Cristal didn't get it done?

You have know idea what the other guys are sending. :lol: :lol: :lol:

T_Nugent said:
cmontgomery said:
flagman said:
Are you telling me that case of Cristal didn't get it done?

You have know idea what the other guys are sending. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you like Red Heads. ;-)

As long as it is on a women, 36-24-36 is my preferance on a middle aged 25 year old

Don't encourage them, flagman.

Craig, you have my addy for the lottery right???????

Kelvin said:

Ohh ya Kevin I have your addy. I don't think you want to know what I am going to send, but I do have your addy 8)

cmontgomery said:
Kelvin said:

Ohh ya Kevin I have your addy. I don't think you want to know what I am going to send, but I do have your addy 8)

LOL...one of those exploding cigars...where the end blows out like in the cartoons

And the winnere is!!!!!!

1. TravisMain :wine: :wine: :cheerschug:

2. flagman

3.Rmrdaddy

4. Kelvin

5. RMPD109

6. laxjb1

7. hammondc

8. dbrad4d

9. T_Nugent

10. hotplantbill

11. puff

12. Cmontgomery

Just want to thank everyone ofor participating in the first pass I have run. You all did a great job!!!

Special thanks to Barco for running the lottery, and to Travis for puting in those cool lighters!!!!!

Accepting the award for Travis is Kelvin ....

CONGRATULATIONS TRAVIS!!!!

And yes, thanks for the lighters - they really are pretty neat.

WOW very cool. I am running wicked low on cigars and was not sure what I was going to do. LOL Thx guys his was a great pass.

I am glad you guys liked the lighter. I like to think I am doing my part in this world to help people smoke cigars.

Hey Trav,

Congrats! I love the lighter. Using it right now to fire up a CAO Gold Maduro. Thank again!

Rob

Congrats Travis!!! Between the lighters you passed on to each of us and the bomb you hit some of us newbies with earlier this summer, I couldn't think of a more fitting person to win this right now. Enjoy the smokes!