Cigar Trade Falls Pass

We should have side bets to see how long some cigars last in the box? This is my third or fourth pass and the first I got the chance to go first so I figured I would do my best to get this one going. I dot know about the rest of you guys but these passes are about the kewlest thing I have ever been a part of. Thx for letting me play..

Travismaine said:
We should have side bets to see how long some cigars last in the box? This is my third or fourth pass and the first I got the chance to go first so I figured I would do my best to get this one going. I dot know about the rest of you guys but these passes are about the kewlest thing I have ever been a part of. Thx for letting me play..

Always a pleasure to deal with you Travis. Thanks for turning this out so quick, and the puts are phenominal!!

Being 9th on the list I doubt many of those will still be around. But I also know there will be many other spectacular ones added as well. What a great start!

Trent

T_Nugent said:
I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it!!!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

A few days late....but I burst out laughing in my office here this afternoon...

Box went out about 3pm est time Tracking # 03051720000136075817. Insured for 300 dollars. On it's way to Meriden CT.

Alright everyone. Travis has acted as our model on how to keep this moving!!! Great Job Travis

What are the chances that God of "Hell" Fire makes it out of CT?? HAHAHA!! Slim and None, and Slim's running for the stagecoach!! HAHAHA! I assume to box gets to me tomorrow or Tuesday. I will have box out by Wednesday at the latest

I thought about putting that one in the lottery but I figured it would be more fun to throw it in the pass. I was trying to get all the mouths watering early. It seems to have worked LOL.. Everybody get this in and out so we can get on with the next pass :D ..

Sweet, looks like Flagman should have the package today. Looking forward to seeing takes and puts!!

Fall Box Pass

Here are my puts & takes:

Takes:

La Aurora 100 Anos
Peterson Gran Reserve
Carlos Toranso Casa Torano

Puts:

La Flor Dominica Mysterio Oscuna
Avo Signature
Montecristo White 32
Perdomo Lot 23
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Anniversaey

Lottery: La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel

If these are cool, ships to Daddy tomorrow morning

BTW - Travis Rocks!!!

Current Inventory

La Flor Dominica Mysterio Oscuna
Avo Signature
Montecristo White 32
Perdomo Lot 23
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Anniversaey
CAO BRAZILIA GOL
PUNCH GRAN PURO
RP SIGNATURE
RP OLD WORLD RESERVE MADURO
RP REO
RP VINTAGE 1990
GURKHA LEGEND
PERDOMO LOT 23
DON PEPPIN JJ SERIES
OLIVA MASTER BLENDS SERIES 1
GREYCLIFF PROF. VINTAGE 1999
GURKHA EXPEDITION
VICTOR SINCLAIR
CAMACHO
5 VEGAS 'A' SERIES
A FUENTE GRAN RESERVE
A FUENTE 8-5-8
CUSANO 18 CONNECTICUT
God of fire
Cuvee Grand
Greycliff vintage 1999
Cigar.com CAO 4pack To be treated as one cigar.
1 Black
1 Brizila
1 Criolla
1 Maduro

Lottery:

1 Cigar
CAO Sapranos edition
La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel

Yeah, I decided to set her free. I'm sure she'll find a good "temporary" home down the line!!