Cigar Trade Falls Pass

Joined Jan 2007
2K Posts | 5+
Enjoying Life!
Ok fellas, below is the order the pass will go. I will post rules probably sometime today. I am using basically the same rules as the last pass but going to tweek them a tad. Enjoy:

1. TravisMain

2. flagman

3.Rmrdaddy

4. Kelvin

5. RMPD109

6. laxjb1

7. hammondc

8. dbrad4d

9. T_Nugent

10. hotplantbill

11. puff

12. Cmontgomery

Below are the initial rules. If anyone has any suggestions I am more than willing to listen. This is all about fun guys, so please keep this moving in a timely manner. Like I said earlier, I will send out the box mid next week, so please feel free to throw out any sugestions you may have to make this more fun!!

Craig.

PASS RULES

1. The box is stocked with an initial inventory of cigars.
2. Each player may take from the box up to 5 cigars of his/her choice and is expected to replace the "takes" with an equal number of "puts" as a minimum.
3. The minimum value of each cigar to be put is to be equal to the value of each cigar taken. No maximum value is set. Use prices on cigar.com as a guide and ask if in doubt. Also place 1 in the lottery.
4. Post your “takes” and “puts” for review in the pass thread on the forum when you make them. But please remember the forum rules about posting on Cubans.
5. DO NOT under any circumstances add flavored or artificially aromatic cigars to the box (NO LARS, NO ACIDS, NO HAVANA HONEYS, ETC.)
6. If your puts are not in cellophane, please wrap them in plastic wrap or place them in an individual small zippy bag (snack size) to protect them before placing in large zippy bags. I will put some single baggies in feel free to use them on cigars for this pass.
7. Each cigar put is to be put into one of the large tupperdore containing water pillows, sealed, and packed in box for shipment.
8. If necessary, please replace the outer shipping box before sending the box to the next player. If humidification seems to be a problem, please address it before sending the box on. Post on the forum and let everyone know what is done.
9. Use your best judgment when shipping the package. Since they are cigars, USPS Priority, FedEx, or UPS, 2 to 3 day delivery, insure it for a minimum of $300, and be sure to get a tracking number and post it in the pass thread.
10. I will include a list of the players and addresses in the order they are to receive the box. I'll post the order of pass when the box is ready to start its first leg.
11. We're relying on every player to be fair and to avoid unnecessary delays in completing the circuit.
12. Do your best to get the box out again the day after you receive it (or Monday if you receive it on Saturday). If you take longer than 2 working days after receipt to ship the box you will be eliminated from the lottery.

I'm doing this in good faith. Everyone here seems to be stand up characters so hopefully we'll keep the streak of successful box passes going. Let's have some fun with it!

NEW RULE **********************
FROM HERE ON OUT

Please PM me and the person you are sending the box to the tracking number on the shipments only. Please do not post it on the board any longer.

THANKS!!!

cmontgomery said:
12. Do your best to get the box out again the day after you receive it (or Monday if you receive it on Saturday). If you take longer than 2 working days after receipt to ship the box you will be eliminated from the lottery.

If you get eliminate from the lottery you still need to put a cigar in the lottery tupperdore.

Lets try and have this completed by Holloween!!!

Hope everyone has fun. I will be sending the box to Travis Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks everyone

I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it!!!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

T_Nugent said:
I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it!!!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Ok trent, you are out of here for this comment. Please forward all cigars to me, you are no longer worthy

I think I have to agree. Man I hope you didn't sing that out loud!!!

I about blew coffee out my nose on this one! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Woohooo. I am ready to pass. Have some nice aged King Edwards I need to get rid of :lol: :lol:

STARTING INVENTORY:

CAO BRAZILIA GOL
PUNCH GRAN PURO
RP SIGNATURE
RP OLD WORLD RESERVE MADURO
RP REO
RP VINTAGE 1990
CARLOS TARANO CASA TARONO
GURKHA LEGEND
PERDOMO LOT 23
PRYME GOLD
DON PEPPIN JJ SERIES
PETERSON GRAN RESERVE
LA AURORA 100 ANOS
OLIVA MASTER BLENDS SERIES 1
GREYCLIFF PROF. VINTAGE 1999
GURKHA EXPEDITION
VICTOR SINCLAIR
CUSANO C10
CAMACHO
5 VEGAS 'A' SERIES
A FUENTE GRAN RESERVE
5 VEGAS LIMITADA 2006
A FUENTE 8-5-8
CUSANO 18 CONNECTICUT
ZINO CLASSIC NO. 6

on it's way to Travis today.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 6737 6679

Awesome inventory Craig. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when it finally makes it back here.

Just got home and looked it over.

Takes

Pryme Gold
5 Vegas limitada 2006
Cusano c10
Zino Classic #6

Puts

God of fire
Cuvee Grand
Greycliff vintage 1999

Cigar.com CAO 4pack To be treated as one cigar.
1 Black
1 Brizila
1 Criolla
1 Maduro

Lottery

CAO Sapranos edition

If this is ok it should go out tomorrow.

Let the madness begin

Current Inventory

CAO BRAZILIA GOL
PUNCH GRAN PURO
RP SIGNATURE
RP OLD WORLD RESERVE MADURO
RP REO
RP VINTAGE 1990
CARLOS TARANO CASA TARONO
GURKHA LEGEND
PERDOMO LOT 23
DON PEPPIN JJ SERIES
PETERSON GRAN RESERVE
LA AURORA 100 ANOS
OLIVA MASTER BLENDS SERIES 1
GREYCLIFF PROF. VINTAGE 1999
GURKHA EXPEDITION
VICTOR SINCLAIR
CAMACHO
5 VEGAS 'A' SERIES
A FUENTE GRAN RESERVE
A FUENTE 8-5-8
CUSANO 18 CONNECTICUT
God of fire
Cuvee Grand
Greycliff vintage 1999
Cigar.com CAO 4pack To be treated as one cigar.
1 Black
1 Brizila
1 Criolla
1 Maduro

Lottery:

1 Cigar
CAO Sapranos edition