Favorite Cigar/Drink combo?

Joined Mar 2008
5 Posts | 0+
I was thinkin about this the other day. I know everyone has their own unique favorite drink, as well as their favorite cigar. My question to all of you, what is your favorite cigar/drink combo? Mine atm is Morgan's Private Stock, on the rocks, and the Cohiba Black Churchill.

Its too tought to just name one cigar; there are so many that I like. I can say that I almost need a cup of coffee to enjoy my cigar. It is easily the best drink for a cigar. My current favorite coffee is a blend from Coffee Bean Corral called Kope Kapuna. Its a really good coffee.

That's why it's supposed to be your favorite cigar/favorite drink mix, the one that stands out among all of the other ones! :-D With that said, what's your favorite type of cigar to smoke (wrapper, length, brand, etc.)?

Just too many cigars to narrow down. But one combo I really enjoy on a Friday after a long day of work and a nice dinner is an Opus X xXx and a glass of Wild Turkey 101 neat.

acharpe said:
Just too many cigars to narrow down. But one combo I really enjoy on a Friday after a long day of work and a nice dinner is an Opus X xXx and a glass of Wild Turkey 101 neat.

I think you meant several glasses :mrgreen:

cmontgomery said:
acharpe said:

I think you meant several glasses :mrgreen:

I think I did as well. :shock: :thumbsup:

I haven't smoked a cigar in ten years but back then, it was the best Upmann and the best Cognac I could afford.

Myfavorite cigar seems to be the one that is in my hand and being smoked. That said, just about any maduro and a good coffee seem to go well together. For a cold drink, any of the berry flavored ice teas really help to cleanse your palate, and go with just about any type of cigar. There you go!!

I have yet to get into Cognac's so far. I really enjoy a good cup of fresh ground coffee with a cigar and my favorite stick to date is an Ashton VSG. As far as coffees go I am partial to Kona or Tanz Peaberry if I have them.

Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight and a 13.7 Ounce starbucks Mocha Frappicino.

Or RP Edge and the same drink.

The first combo that really jumped out at me as perfect...

MAXX lmtd. Vice and iced tea.

My favorite has got to be a Cohiba Siglo I with a side order of
Jack Daniels single barrel or Crown Royal. It's a pricey combo
but worth every penny every time.