Cigar Trade First Box Pass Of The Year Has Started:

The box is now safely in the hands of DHL and is on its way to sunny California. This box has seen some miles. Coast to Coast! I have PM'd Nick the tracking # and information.

DL

Dustinl said:
Okay Nick, I think I've got it.

First of all the inventories are all correct, the pillows charged, and the box is in good shape.

Takes:

AF Hemingway Bestseller
AF Hemingway Between The Lines
Illusione F9
ITC Split Decision Quad Caps
Sol Cubano Artisan

Puts:

AF Anejo #46
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Oliva V Belicoso
CAO Sopranos Associate
CAO America Potomac
Padron 64 Principe
Finky Friedman Govenor
Oliva G Special G

Lottery:

Fonseca KDT Cadetes, Box code SMG AGO 07

I hope this works for everybody. I was a little unsure of a couple of prices on the takes. Nick, if this works for you, I'll have it out in FedEx tomorrow. thank you for hosting this pass.

DL

Dustin, that is way more than dollar for dollar. Kudo's to you!!!!! Great job!!!

Seriously I suggested a two legged one and Kelvin said they have done that before and the smokes take too much of a beating.

If you guys want to send it back in reverse - don't let me stop you. Just remember there are smokes in there that have been been on the road for two months now and could conceivably be in there for two more.

If you decide to do it - I would suggest that you do it off forum through emails or PM's. If not you will have one box pass going for 1/3 of the year.

I must admit that I only mentioned it for selfish reasons :oops:
I want that AF Anejo #46 :!: hehe

One other thing - sending it reverse never made sense to me. Dustin just got the box pass - it would mean he would get it again with not much change in inventory.

Not to mention I don't think I have the energy to do it again for awhile...lol

You guys want to go in reverse for real???????

I have one thing to say about that:

:bolt:

BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

Hehehehe!! :D

ncosino said:
Not to mention I don't think I have the energy to do it again for awhile...lol

Good job with the pass Nick! Thanks for hosting. I hope all the sticks make it back safely and you end up with a new selection of smokes to fill your humi!

Thanks again for the hard work!

Dustinl said:
You guys want to go in reverse for real???????

I have one thing to say about that:

:bolt:

BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

Hehehehe!! :D

Run like the wind Dustin!!!!

Thanks B128,

And no we aren't doing it in reverse. Besides if we did...do think that anejo would make it out of California?

The lottery would be impressive if it went through twice.