First Look Rocky Patel OSG (One Time Only)

Joined Dec 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Chicago
Back in 02 when rocky wanted to make the Sun Grown, he originally made them at the UST factory. He made about 30000 cigars in the first batch and was ready to go full speed ahead. However, the factory was lost to General cigar in a law suit and he had to move and start over at another factory to make the sun grown you guys are smoking today. Well as it turns out those 30000 cigars have been sitting for almost 5 years now... and guess who has them???? Thats right cigar.com, Rocky Patel OSG (Original Sun Grown). Only 30000 cigars available and when they are gone they are gone. They will be here on 11/15 also. Great smoke.

These cigars were in master cases in the aging room at General Cigar when I found them with Rocky. That said, they never made the boxes so I just took what I could in sticks. That is why they dont have any boxes. All these cigars from Rocky shoudl be here this month:

OSG
Signature
Fusion

Alex Svenson said:
Back in 02 when rocky wanted to make the Sun Grown, he originally made them at the UST factory. He made about 30000 cigars in the first batch and was ready to go full speed ahead. However, the factory was lost to General cigar in a law suit and he had to move and start over at another factory to make the sun grown you guys are smoking today. Well as it turns out those 30000 cigars have been sitting for almost 5 years now... and guess who has them???? Thats right cigar.com, Rocky Patel OSG (Original Sun Grown). Only 30000 cigars available and when they are gone they are gone. They will be here on 11/15 also. Great smoke.

Hey Alex, any word on these? Can I pre-order?

I know it has been delayed, I have been eager awaiting their arrival. They are in route now from Honduras to Naples and then to me. Hopefully next week :D Rocky Patel Fusion should be in the same shipment and the Rocky Patel Signature should be a week after that. I put up the page so you can preorder the OSG.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=478

The OSG is a very flavorful, balanced smoke. I would have to rate these higher than either of the Vintage lines.