For anyone in Colorado!

Joined Jan 2005
131 Posts | 0+
If you're in the Colorado area or or plan to visit, you need to check out the Robusto Room in Park Meadows! I know I haven't posted in a long time but I've had cigars on the brain like you wouldn't believe, well, maybe you would! Anyhow, I contacted the owner from the website
http://www.therobustoroom.com
I got reservations in the smoking room for my boyfriends birthday and we had a great night! Any cigar we wanted, a great drink menu and live jazz. I had a Graycliff Espresso and a Crystal while he had a CAO Soprano and a Gurkha Titan. They had great bourbons and ports! I can't say enough good about the atmosphere, the cigars, or the staff! Rock on Robusto Room! :rock: :cheers:

Great to hear from you, and thanks for the tip. Sounds like a great place, not too uptight like some places around the country.

Indeed it was not. Peter, the owner, even came by to say hello when he arrived. Of course most of the people there smoked cigarettes but they tended to stay in the bar area. THe smoking room was sectioned off. The cigar handler was super informative and helpful and our waitress was amazing and even hung out with us a few times since we were in an out of the way corner from the crowd.

I leave for Colorado Friday (the 15th) morning for Elk Hunt.
Be in the Montrose area.
I'll have to look and see how close to Park Meadow.
Sounds like a great place.

Sorry HiTide - Park Meadows is a mall on the south-west side of Denver - I'd say about 300 miles from Montrose. But if you have the time, driving through the Rocky Mountains is something you won't forget!

We don't get far enough north for Denver.
This is 3rd trip out there fisrt in 2003 and then in 2004 (rifle season). This year is with Bow.
I'll look for pics from prrevious trips and post, then post new pics when I get back.
Beautiful country out there.

Hey Alex, I've been out of my mind busy with classes and work! It's been crazy and I'm going in for my last big push for the next 12 weeks and then I'm all done and it's off to a new career as a massage therapist! I just thought I'd take some much needed time away from studying and hands on to check out what's happening in the cigar world. I forgot how much I like posting!

On another note, I'd love to do some hunting in Colorado! I'm just up in Wyoming and it isn't bad up here. Elk are my ultimate goal. I've been out for them quite a few times in northeastern Wyoming and I never seem to get into them close enough to get a good shot. Now whitetail deer are another story. I've got a good spot I hit every 2 or 3 years and there are some great bucks in there. This is my year though because I know there's a buck in there that goes at least 190 and thats big for this area! So I'm crossin my fingers! Good luck to everyone this season!

I'd recommend it! It's worth it to email Peter too if you hit up their website and email him to set up a reservation.