Forum Cigar??

Nov 2007
The hills and the hollers
Chris what are you doing to us! You know everyone on this forum is of week mind and will tends to slide faster down a wet slopes faster than most normal people!
Now I MUST buy a custom rolling kit and make my own smokes. It will be cheaper in the long run....yea that's the ticket!

Jun 2005
F*ing Jersey
I would be interested in this - although I would also be interested in a forum cutter, lighter or ashtray too.

Feb 2006
Kelvin's House
Figures.

I am doing some training right now. as soon as I finish I think Thursday I will get to work on some of this stuff.

Apr 2006
on the grass
this is sweet.
however, there are a few questions that pop into my mind:

how would the blend be determined?

do we also get to decide on priming?
how much blending control do we have and who gets say in what?

I too would be interested in the cutter or lighter idea. I mean, not everyone likes the same blends, but everyone needs a cutter or lighter.

Aug 2007
cmontgomery said:
Honestly not interested in the cigars nearly as much as I would be the accesories!!!
I have to agree. I think I would go for the accesories. I actually like the pipe idea, but I don't smoke a pipe, yet!

Jun 2005
F*ing Jersey
Which is the best idea - the ashtray or Crap?

If it was the ashtray - of course it was the best idea. That Kelvin is brilliant.

If it was Crap - then you concern me Kuzi.

Aug 2007
Somewhere down in Texas
An ash tray would be awesome! I would be more interested in this than any other accessory.

DL

Feb 2006
Kelvin's House
Ok, I sent out a few inquiris. But damn this stuff is not cheap. the problem we are going to run into is most places have a minimum order. So it might be hard to do the ashtray but I will try.

Feb 2006
Kelvin's House
We found one that is a four side Aluminum ashtray that is quite doable. it would work out to be 28ish plus shipping. It would have the EOTAC logo on it as well.

any thoughts?