Forum Cigar??

Chris what are you doing to us! You know everyone on this forum is of week mind and will tends to slide faster down a wet slopes faster than most normal people!
Now I MUST buy a custom rolling kit and make my own smokes. It will be cheaper in the long run....yea that's the ticket!

I would be interested in this - although I would also be interested in a forum cutter, lighter or ashtray too.

Figures.

I am doing some training right now. as soon as I finish I think Thursday I will get to work on some of this stuff.

this is sweet.
however, there are a few questions that pop into my mind:

how would the blend be determined?

do we also get to decide on priming?
how much blending control do we have and who gets say in what?

I too would be interested in the cutter or lighter idea. I mean, not everyone likes the same blends, but everyone needs a cutter or lighter.

cmontgomery said:
Honestly not interested in the cigars nearly as much as I would be the accesories!!!

I have to agree. I think I would go for the accesories. I actually like the pipe idea, but I don't smoke a pipe, yet!

Which is the best idea - the ashtray or Crap?

If it was the ashtray - of course it was the best idea. That Kelvin is brilliant.

If it was Crap - then you concern me Kuzi.

An ash tray would be awesome! I would be more interested in this than any other accessory.

DL

Ok, I sent out a few inquiris. But damn this stuff is not cheap. the problem we are going to run into is most places have a minimum order. So it might be hard to do the ashtray but I will try.

We found one that is a four side Aluminum ashtray that is quite doable. it would work out to be 28ish plus shipping. It would have the EOTAC logo on it as well.

any thoughts?