Forum Pipe,,, Any interest?

why am I always blamed for the peer preasure?

if I am not mistaken it does not take much arm twisting at all.

I want the most people to me involved as possible, so if it means wait till after Christmas that is fine, or maybe I can ask him if we can do a as ordered. Like for the next three months or so you can email him and Say I want the EOTAC Pipe and he can make it or if We need to buy them all at one time

I will ask.

Truthfully, right after Christmas would be better for me.

Chris, if Charlie needs a commitment before then, let me know and I will swing it. I too would prefer the handmade stem, but will go with rubber if thats what everyone else decides.

DL

I just think he needs to know how many to expect so he can get materials as needed. We can shoot for the first of the year then?

you know Charlie was travaling for thnaksgiving so I am not sure if he has responded to my email yet. I will shoot him another.

From Charlie,

Chris:

First of all as far as the price for the Forum pipes lets just go with $ 90.00 and if you don't mind I will ship
all the pipes however many there are to your work address. I think that it is easier than USPS trying to
deliver to a private residence where nobody might be home. Especially since I use signature confirmation.
I think that I can do all pipes in black Lucite included in the pricing. The only thing that might be extra
would be the shipping don't know yet. How does this sound to you?
Right now I have the shop broken down because I'm installing a vacuum system to collect all this dust.
Many pieces of pvc pipe and collectors. Hope to have it finished by tomorrow. Messy.
Best
Charlie

Ok, I need FIRM Commitments from everybody so Charlie can get started, then we can start to figure out the money issue. I am guessing it is going to be 95 shipped to you I will cover the shipping to me because it is like I am paying for shipment for my Pipe.

so what do you all think.

come on guys... Who else is interested...

Dustin sent me an email he is in..

COme on guys don't make me go through all this work for three pipes..

Capt,

Sadly not. I can send you the info on the Carver. I have had a few made by him and all are great smokers!