Friday e-mail special?

Joined Dec 2005
15 Posts | 0+
I didn't get my regular email notice of the Friday special.... Is there one this week?

I smoked my first REO yesterday, and really enjoyed it.

But I JUST went on a buying spree, including sticks without cellophane Kevin. I gotta pass on this one.

I'm spoiled now, I just call 800-357-9800 and ask Donny about it. If, I like it (I did this time) he ships it out and throws in a few samples which are always a pleasant surprise. Regards

The link is usually the same from week to week. I actually already ordered the special this week. 10 REO Robustos and 10 edge toros (natural wrapper) for $50.

10 edge by rocky patel toro corojo
10reo by rocky patel robusto

49.95 a very good deal imho :D

I have suffered through just about every Friday deal without buying. I can't believe I've had that much self control. Unfortunately, the humi's are just too full right now.

Those are 2 of my favorites, I copied the friday special link and e-mailed it to my wife, as a suggestion for a Valentines gift. :D

Jesse, sometimes I think you are just as sly as your avatar!!!

Ya we had a delay and not everyone got the email so I extended it until midnight tonight. After that the deal is down. However, I the deal this friday is pretty sweet. I dont want to give anything away but one of my favorite more mild cigars is featured.

Here is my hint, and Bloof you are not allowed to guess. Bloofington was gifted a box of these last year during football season. Ill tell you if you get it right.