friday night (long)

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Hilton Head, SC
So last night i went to a local bar to see 2 live crew perform. They are a raunchy rap group that had to go infront of congress or the supreme court and had their first album banned in america. They sing classics such as "Me so horny" "We want some pussy" and "If you believe in having sex".
I went with a friend from back home, and a new friend who is the red bull distributor for the area. The new friend knows the owner of the bar and got us into the "vip" area because we could see the stage a lot better. 2 live crew had some dancers with them who were flashing and dancing and what not on the stage all night while they performed and it was all pretty entertaining. While in the vip area we met the main security guy for 2 live crew and he invited us to come with him to hang out with them after the concert so of course we said Sure! I bugged them with a few questions and probably annoyed the hell out of them since i was pretty loaded at this point. They were both very nice and chatted with me for about 30 mins even though they were obviously exhausted from their performance. I also chatted with the dancers which might have been more fun than hanging out with 2 live crew :D
So next we went to another bar where they don't close (bars don't have to close here except saturday night at 2:00 but some do anyway). We partied there until around 6am and i was getting to the point where walking was true challenge, so we went to a diner that is open 24 hours and had breakfast. I finally got home at about 7am.

All in all it was a crazy night that took me back to when i used to party like that all the time. Right now i feel like im dying so im going to go lay on the couch all day. Wow what a crazy night! :D

2 Live Crew...now that's a flash from the past. I remember back in middle school we would get sent home if we listened to their music during lunchtime. Sounds like you had a good night. Feel better bro.

I kept reading and reading waiting for the mention of a cigar to come in.. but no! I was disappointed =( haha just kidding, sounded like it was quite a night!

i did smoke a cigar. I shared some pre-ban cubans with the two friends i went out with. We smoked them on the outdoor patio bar of the venue before the concert started. All three had a tight draw, and one friend got sort of frustrated with it and cut the foot off and chewed on it the rest of the night.

taste was pretty good on them. I would put them in the mild to medium range. Consistent flavor.

I remember a while back they had ghurka pre-embargo cubans on sale at cigar.com but never had a chance to order some. =\