Friday Night TV Sucks !

Joined Apr 2005
348 Posts | 0+
Tidewater, Virginia
So here I am sucking down a bottle of Vintage Port, Smoking a Perdomo Estate Selection Whatever and basically having a grand time. What are you doing this friday night ?

march madness basketball, a cao mx2 belicoso and some pappy 20 yr old. its going to be a good nite :D :D :D :D :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I am at @*$!% work. Slow today, I just can't wait to go home in the morning..... :cry:

Jhopephulle, you've got yourself a bottle of Pappy's 20, ehhhh??? GOOD MOVE!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wine: :cheers: :cheerschug:

Hey Capt, whaddaya cryin' about? Just look at what you go home to. :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: Have a good one. Be safe.

Bloofington said:
Hey Capt, whaddaya cryin' about? Just look at what you go home to. :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: Have a good one. Be safe.

EXACTLY!! I would rather be at home with my wife!!!

Soon enough, buddy. Just look at all the anticipating you can do while you're waiting for that magic hour. Do you think you could anticipate like that if you were married to Rosie O'Donnell? :mrgreen: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :rotflmao:

Bloofington said:
Soon enough, buddy. Just look at all the anticipating you can do while you're waiting for that magic hour. Do you think you could anticipate like that if you were married to Rosie O'Donnell? :mrgreen: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :rotflmao:

Yeah, but you'd be anticipating leaving the house. Alone.

Capt said:
Bloofington said:

EXACTLY!! I would rather be at home with my wife!!!
YEA ME 2 ! hahahahahaha

I don't know I was watching a thing about the Hoover Dam, and the history of electrical power and distribution in the United States on PBS. I thought it was great!!

Bikeman said:
I don't know I was watching a thing about the Hoover Dam, and the history of electrical power and distribution in the United States on PBS. I thought it was great!!

i love shows like that...i went to the hoover dam recently actually when i was out in vegas for new years...its amazing

Bikeman said:

beautifull...now take some notes and save the questions for the fun and games pif :lol:

HighPSI said:
Bikeman said:

i love shows like that...i went to the hoover dam recently actually when i was out in vegas for new years...its amazing

ok how many gallons of water pours over the damm in 4.7 seconds?

I have seen one before about how they built the dam, and this one was about the Tennesee Valley Authority - not knowing anything about this time period in US history, I found it very interesting.

I picked up a little bit of trivia, but it is mostly forgotten already. Alsheimers here I come!!!

Thank God that I do not have to watch Friday night TV. It sucks. I do have to work though. Ugh! And I always have to close (double UGH UGH)! But I did make 130 bucks!