friend thinks hes funny

Joined Mar 2005
1K Posts | 0+
Hilton Head, SC
so tonight i decide to go out for a smoke, and after some browsing the humidors i go with a cigar that was part of recent trade with a best friend from high school. I was looking forward to smoking this Dunhill because i can't remember the last time i had one. So i pull the label off carefully as usual and notice it was glued directly to the wrapper, which peeled and looked just like brown paper. Not thinking about it i cut the cigar and light it up, take my first draw then lick my lips... much to my surprise my lips have a really sweet taste on them. At this point i knew it obviously wasn't a dunhill, but i smoked the first inch and half before i just couldn't take it anymore.

Mr. funny knew he could take advantage of my trust and re-banded some crappy drug store cigar.
I called him and we both laughed, mostly him. Now its time to brush my teeth again and try to get this terrible after taste out of my mouth.
Maybe for his birthday i will send him a box of "padron 2000" :twisted:

Did you get your cigar back? Cuz if you didn't you might want to get it back or threaten to blow up his car.

:cryinlaugh:

By all means, send them to him, and make sure they're BIG cigars. Maybe he'll choke on it too. If there was ever a reason to order from the "T word" this is it. Get the crappiest dogrockets they have, BIG ones, and put some great band on it, like from a PAM or an Opus X. :cryinlaugh:

I whould castrate him and have him watch as my dog devours his balls. But thats just me, dont mess with a mans cigars! :lol:

Don't worry, he'll be having an orgasm when he gets the cigar with an Opus X band on it, triple puffs, then upon the "flavors" hitting his palate, . . .

WHAM!!! Smacked down by a "T-word" dogrocket. :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:

The thing about his balls and the dog is a better idea, but you'll get arrested and that can get messy. :mrgreen:

If there was ever a reason to order from the "T word" this is it.

Thats a good idea, they will be easier to pass off than a drug store cigar. :D

I finally found two opus x As, lets smoke them.... and ill make sure mine is real and his is some nasty doggy rocket.
I can't wait.

He won this time, but i will get my revenge.

Two words:
"Cigarette Load"

Though you might try sticking a few of them in the end of whatever stick you send him.

I love a good practical joke, but that just hurts bildo. I hope your revenge is sweet.

Getting the taste of a bad cigar out of your mouth can be quite a chore at times.

haha...I always like a good practical joke as long as its reasonable and no damage is done. A couple of cig loads would be a good response...say...next year :twisted:

edited to add...(Kahn)revenge is a dish best served cold(Kahn) :D